I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

OH I thought she was conscious and knew that the father tried to kill her when she was a baby. I guess I forgot what happened in the beginning

Dex-chan lover
@lilly11223 She definitely used to know it! So either the story forgot to mention that she lost her memories at some point (she didn't even remember about being reincarnated anymore?) or the author completely forgot what they wrote 45 chapters ago. 😅

The impression I got was that over the years of being Rin she sort of blocked out her past self. That would explain why she was acting more like a child as time went on- she was becoming the child her body was supposed to be. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a psychological effect of pretending to be someone 24/7 for years, or an effect of reincarnating.

the flow seems to be better but not the best. There is a slight chance of improvement especially with that "i forgot i was jo ara moment" theoretically speaking, maybe she got too used too being the child rin that the very fact of her reincarnated existence disappeared as she was living the life she currently have. I like the build from an annoying supposed to be a mentally adult kid to a sudden realization that oh fuck, i forgot i was an adult from my former life kid. Love that instead of following rin, her guard actually went to inform people of the situation. I guess what make this slightly annoying is the idea that the kid is supposdd to be an adult, but is acting like a kid. I think we just didn't consider the possibility that MC might have gotten so used to her new life that she'd forget of her past since that is not how isekais usually go for. Anywho, im still irky with how overly dramatic the reactions and emotions are, also that she's definitely too op and close to being a mary sue

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think she deserves all the bad things that has happened to her.
She is such an idiot all the time...

Dex-chan lover
Kind of awkward when you fail your only job of protecting Rin even if she did get caught stupidly and have to tell her dad who didn't want you around in the first place but you said you would protect her with your life.

Also I thought she already knew all of this stuff, so after living through multiple lives and recalling them she's still not mentally strong enough to fight against the dream demon.

She is child let her live peacefullly PLEASE she has suffered a lot in her each lifetime she doesn't deserve this, and Btw she is not foolish she is just too kind and naive like a child

I love this story and art so much 😭
And thank you very much for the daily update

I'm assuming she's going to snap and kill the guy right as they arrive to save her? Hopefully?

Users who are viewing this thread