I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Double-page supporter
How many twists and turns should this arc have?
Autor: Yes

Bro chill, my heart can't take much more

Wow, for the first time a father character in a manhwa admitted to how wrong it was to be so close at killing his own child. I mean, he was in an awful state of mind, but at least it wasn't just swept under the rug.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm going to assume Rin suddenly gained the knowlege of what to do.

The power of destruction and the power of the divine. It will be interesting to see. Maybe after this fight is when he cuts his hair to be like the cover?

Dex-chan lover
RIN is the embodiment of light and darkness. If there’s anyone who can handle this power, it’s her

at first i was like does this girl went in there to save her dad ? but then it felt like she wanted her dad to save his own self LOL i was like girl no stop . im so glad she went in there to save her dad cuz throughout everything he had to save her every time, it was her turn to finally do something, and what i wonder is what if he said he regret meeting her and the mom? u werent gonna save ur dad? idk im so confuse at this point because the protagonist has been very useless and weak all this time i dont even have expectations from her at this point

I would not be surprised if she becomes some kind of goddess of dark and light in the future

...and now he's going to take her sword, getting hurt af but being able, somehow, to save her...

Or her holy grandad will appear and do something to balance that dark power so she won't be harm...

Or her demon grandad will come and extract that power from her...

Or maybe her mom will come to help?

I seriously only keep reading for the dad at this point... And maybe the northern king. Everyone else, especially the MC, is too annoying to read...

....correct me if I'm wrong, but she wouldn't have been attacked if she could hold on to the sword right?

Users who are viewing this thread