I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Of course Erin was a goddess.

Uhh, those dolls are very creepy, hope nothing bad happens.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman

I don´t think she is/was.
She most likely isn't the whole goddess, but she could have been a fragment.
Possibly even a big one that instinctually is trying to reform itself. ( But that still only makes her a demi-god at best just like the demon lords )

Also what do you mean xD.
When have a doll that is made by a demon ever been a bad thing :p

Aggregator gang
God created a child of light, but because of light there was a child of darkness. Worried about balance he took a bit from the light and a bit from the dark and................ created a third child because this god was a moron.

I honestly thought it was going the yin and yang route but nope lol

so erin is cassius and lukian 's sister???
the last scene explained how the north king have the doll that given to rin

Worldbuilding and characterization of one of the demon kings, huh ? Oh well, i'll take it

the god in that genesis story is dumb. making a 3rd child just because the 1fst and 2nd have opposite nature?
also, the stupid war will never happen if he just explain what he didn't like on darkness' world, and that he really love darkness no matter what...

I think the Levi is cute.
Also, @BeauFleur, Devils and Demons are sometimes classified as entirely different beings sometimes. Here is the same. Think of it like the difference between cats and dogs. They are very similar, but of you asked someone of they a same then that would be no.

Power Uploader
It's like the movie twins with Arnold and Danny DeVito, but instead there was a third twin that was a normal girl. Triplets the movie coming 2023.

😂😂🤣🤣😭😭💀💀 That thing is so ugly and cute😭🤣
And oh my frick I knew I loved the Northern King for a reason!!😭💘💘🥺

1) man the dumbass who created the gods and universe or whatever really couldn't do a good job of it lmao
2) omg it's the northern god making the dolls?! so fuckin cute!!!

If I was a demon I'd make dolls out of cute children, but northern demon king is wholesome crafting it from inanimate objects and precious gemstones

...now that I think about it, that BL was pretty obvious 😂. Tho, when does he sleep, being a workaholic? 😅

And I thank the artist for taking off that horrible bow tie he used to wear from him

I guess that sorta solved the mystery behind Erin huh? And Cassius was the god of darkness?? I think in a way, he must've understood what had happened after a long time huh?? His envy of his brother must've been his regret? And both brothers realised that their sister sacrificed herself for the worlds. And BL is actually the northern demon?? hahahaha! that explains it! And Sertian is soooooo in trouble!!

Users who are viewing this thread