I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why?

In any case, that's hilarious

Dex-chan lover
So she was punished with constant reincarnations for the crime of using her god powers before she turned back into a god. And somehow the brat survived without punishment and is trying to kill her

...I would have thought that those two would be restlessly searching for Erin's fragments if they wanted her back, not going to dad and crying an ocean to make him fix their mistakes... Besides, if there are still fragments left, why don't they go and search for those instead of using Rin as bait? For now she's as safe as she can be and if they go hunting the fragments sooner or later they will bump into the guy collecting them too.........

And why turning back Rin's body to a baby's? Maybe the punishment is still working and somehow Erin dies everytime her body matures to a certain point?

@Miyono-chan I believe that the fragments are only fragments of the God power that Erin had. The fragments don't have her soul. Also, from the conversation between the two God brothers, it seems like they don't have a method of finding the fragment (though that doesn't really sense, author). In the past they may have thought that no blood mortal would approach them, so they didn't think of looking for it them, but that doesn't apply to the present. The only possible reason they aren't looking for them now is if they don't have a method, or they just want to kill the man that is collecting them as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread