I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

@AnAverageGuy well more like she restarted a new life and remembers some of her old life probably affects her mental age too since shes restarting once again? And also when she died before I think she was like a teenager. Anyway I don't know how to explain it but there's a reason why.

i dont know if the plot is trash or it got any plot but i wouldnt mind if its trash as long as its wholesome
im in chapter 8 so far its entertaining

If anybody is confused about the newest chapter:22
Somebody explained to me on Disqus: "That was her past life from long ago and now that she is back in the form of Irene and since her grandpa took away her past life sins, her past life ego doesn't need to stay or in other words, they have merged and become complete without her past life memories"

Group Leader
Read the chapters early on the translators’ website: https://twilightscans.com/manga/i-was-born-as-the-demon-lords-daughter/

@harospex it won't focus on romance because the tags don't say it includes romance so yeah. It's not about romance if ur looking for that then probably ones that say they include romance.

You know if the story was created by some Japanese dude and the name of the demon Lord is sparda, it would be a different story

Users who are viewing this thread