I Was Born as the Seventh Prince, What Should I Do? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
The use of a Latin alphabet is irrelevant. If the writing system is alphabetic (regardless of alphabet), then the written reversal of [ˈɔrtnek] will be pronounced as something such as /ˈkentrɔ/, which is damn'd close to [ˈtʃentrɔ].

But if the system is a syllabary, then the written reversal might be pronounced something such as /nekɔrt/; and if the writing system is of an earlier phonetic form, then the written form might even be its own reversal.

Dex-chan lover
Had to put him on the bad side of both departments huh. Well, school arc here we go. Think im gonna reread from the beginning. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
A modern-style bicycle might be a bit much to ask for. But even a velocipede would be of advantage, especially if the suspension could be improved for more comfort.

The first useable ‘bicycle’ was invented in Germany by Baron Karl von Drais in 1817. It was made almost entirely of wood and known as a Hobby Horse. This simple, early version of a bicycle was ridden by sitting in the saddle and pushing yourself along with your feet. When there was enough speed, you could put your legs up and freewheel. Although now what we’d think of as a ‘balance bike’ popular with children, in the 1820s these ‘bicycles’ (sometimes nicknamed a ‘dandyhorse’) became something of a craze among elite young gentlemen in London.

Their design remained basically unchanged until the 1860s, when pedals were added to the front wheel. Although officially named velocipedes, these early bicycles were nicknamed ‘boneshakers’ as they shook the rider around with their hard, solid wheels, often on rough cobbled roads.

Dex-chan lover
"Magicomms"? That is funny, because in my country that's a type of rice cooker. The difference between an ordinary rice cooker and a magicom is that a regular rice cooker just cooks and then stops, while a magicom stays on to keep the rice warm."

Magicom Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread