I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

@NightsLament

well, his skill to train people could bring him benefit as a lord then as adventurer

Tiana thinks that and advice him with this reward cuz she already look for a path that would be good for MC's mind and future

since as a lord, people he trained could stay with him and help him develop his land for a long time

ps. they tell him to keeps his item from adventure time for his own use

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer You are wrong tho.

It's their job. They are professionals who risk their lifes. He reached his limit, the others didn't. He is dead weight and if he keeps going with them on more dangerous quests he is gonna be promoted from dead weight to a dead body. They know it. He knows it.

They addressed the situation like the professionals they are, talked to him face to face and paid him a big compensation. There is no "stabbing" as you say.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean i get what theyre all saying but thats still an asshole thing to do when it was just the cross and MC at first, and without him it probably wouldve taken that cross guy 12+years to actually grow into a hero since he wouldnt have had double EXP growth and Eigas advice, its understandable but still a dick move

huh. NOne of this edgy shit. The party that kicked him out had good intentions. This is refreshingly not cliche. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
i guess needlessly long and nonsense title is industry standard or something in Japan nowadays.

imo, it would be better if the title was "raising a fief with my broken training skills", the hero party nonsense can just be put into flashback that comes by pieces as he raises his fiefdom to supremacy.

The start was pretty much a copy paste from 'betrayed by hero party' story, panel by panel, you can literally copy the panel from other manga, add crying face, and change the dialogue a little so there's no betrayal, pretty uninspired storyboard for a beginning chapter.

Aggregator gang
Its perfectly fine that they kicked him out of the main party but i dont think they should just cut ties with him, even if he's not a party member in the front lines, he could be the advisor/ teacher/partner that could supply talents and support them in the background. It was a well known fact that being an adventurer is a risky job with high casualties.Them sending him to some country side seems a dumb move to me to be honest...

interesting, for once it's not being dumped or betrayed by his previous team. also they settled it quite amicably. looking forward for the updates!

Double-page supporter
This is probably the most functional-adult-with-a-brain “hero dismissal” story I’ve have seen yet.

@Sweet_Seats It's not that they cut ties with him, they are moving to a new area to pursuit "demon king", it's a new area so MC doesn't have any connection there useful for the party, also they are an adventure party, not a guide, so they don't need a supplier or manager or anything like that. They also don't have a base or HQ so it's impossible to get role of advisor. As for teacher, it's already explained in the chapter, it will only make the cycle happened again, he would train them until they breakthrough and it's over his ceiling and they leave again, to the hero party or another one, it doesn't helping MC at all. I assumed Cross and other party members already thought this out thoughly and think of what is the best option for MC, then each one did there part: Cross as party leader step up and tell MC it's for the best that he resign, then Tiana as financial controller give him their payment (Cross also insist MC to talk to Tiana before leaving so he obviously know about this)

Supporter
@Tearsax you hit the nail on the head. They also gave him an out of that endless circle of party boosting by giving him a fiefdom. They are good people all around.

@Sweet_Seats

i dont think its a dumb move, i think the party want MC do what he wants.
as lords he can be a advisor/ teacher in background.
if he want to train new potential and sent them to front lines is fine too it depends on him.
also i dont think they cut ties with MC.

Oh I like this. You don't see a very mature way of seperating ways between characters

His skillset is meant for guiding others, being put in a position where he can not only recommend paths but also provide them will allow him to truly flourish. I only hope that the circumstances in the territory he will be running are interesting/unique so that we don't have to watch him do the exact same improvements that countless similar protagonists have done before.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. They actually had noble intentions and gave him a severance package as well. Good guys. Hope that isn’t some horrible death flag.

Well that team is ded besides that she say " I hope you can have the life you always wanted" wasn't his goal to be remembered and respected? If so doesn't that mean they literally took his (possibly) only chance to have that life? Also, idk about you guys but that team played "back stabbing" move like if he wanted to continue he should why are they making him quit like he was majority of the reason they are where they are yeah sure he( cross I think that's his name) was destined to be a "hero" but would he have gotten there in the same time probably not. It would have at least taken 15 years (6 years with double exp so I multiplied by 2 and added 3 years because he used his other skill to find people with great futures that would have taken 3 years in my opinion to find those type of people). So yeah and he takes it not even trying to fight back bc he knew if he didn't quite he would get kicked, also no revenge so it's already "meh" for me.

Double-page supporter
Wow, is this the first time they've had one of these "dismissed from the hero's party" stories where there's no backstabbing, NTR (well, then again, not sure what the MC's exact relationship is with glasses girl), edge, revenge etc?

Users who are viewing this thread