I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Lol that's such a backhanded compliment, and then the hair kissing. How boring and cliche this guy is lol
Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
@rivetedmood if you want to differentiate the uncle prince from sons of the king, you should use British terminology, which has it covered. The brother of a monarch is called a Royal Prince, and addressed as "His Royal Highness".

Because, frankly, "His Younger Highness" sounds weird.

Dex-chan lover
The hell did this plot came out from? Did author happen upon Crusader Kings and decided it'll be fun to add something like this suddenly?

Dex-chan lover
They lost a critical point from the LN. She had been sending money home from her salary to help her father keep the family finances afloat, and it had been going instead to try to pay the debts. I don't know why they left that out, here.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Not enough Primera in this chapter. 0/10 (jk)

Thanks for the chapter.

SHIP SHIP SHIPPPPPPPPPPP OMFG HE IS SO HOT OML OMG OH MY LITTLE ANGEL SAERAN HELP ME THIS MAN IS SO FUCKN HOT

Dex-chan lover
@Sumatose @ParagonNight From what I recall of the WN,
there's more emphasis on the romantic parts (although the maid/princess relationship is still quite primary). The uncle is more of a romantic tease for readers though; the more likely ship is between Yulia and the duke's older son.

To add to @Fushiginiku 's points, the novel also mentions
Yulia hasn't seen her family in ages due to strained relations between them (esp. the stepmother) over her job.
Yulia's maid job was originally meant to be a temp position; a badge of honour for an aspiring noblewoman. But Yulia wanted to become a full-time lady's maid because she liked the financial/movement freedoms it gave her, over being a cooped-up, stuffy noblewoman. (Plus caring for Primera.)
An argument broke out between Yulia and the stepmother, which resulted in Yulia leaving the family home.
It's also noted that Yulia's name has not been struck off her family registrar; the final move in cutting off/disinheriting noble children for good.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't tell me this is a harem there's no tag on the page so I'm correct right? plz

Dex-chan lover
hes kinda hot, but i prefer the older brother of the kid

ty for the chapter see u guys in 4 months

Users who are viewing this thread