I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

Dex-chan lover
Why is the rival pure evil? I mean I know that some girls are a bitch but c'mon wtf the rival is somehow was born to be a bitch and only be a bitch toward the MC just because, like really author?

Damn this really does remind me of the vengeful white cat lounging on the dragon kings lap, except with more humour and a protagonist with a better head on her shoulders (imo), I prefer how the villain in the other manga shows more of what she’s done to the protagonist though as well as how they also show how the kingdom is just as responsible for the situation (manipulation behind the scenes and all that) because idk it feels like the blame is solely focused on Hime here in the beginning like Hime is the whole reason why Anise was kicked out and nearly killed, part of its the kingdom and its stupidity and I just feel there’s not a lot of focus on those feelings.

Hmm? pretty sure i read the chapters that were missing here...

Did they get deleted and re-uploaded?

This isn't exactly a spoiler, only a theory, but i'll put the tag anyway.

I feel like the explanation (if any decent) on why the other girl can see the titles would be either:
1. It's a game world and she's an outsider to the plot, so she sees things as if she's outside the game, while the saintess is part of the plot so she doesn't see external elements, or
2. The title thing is the foreseeing ability and the two abilities of the saintess (foreseeing, healing) was split between the two.

Or it could just go lazy routes such as "bug on the game! no one knows why the girl can see!" or "she actually doesn't see anything! she only knows because she's played before!", but I hope not.

I could not get past the 1st chapter. I've read to many "oh, I'm being looked down upon? revenge!" isekais and they never feel fun, just like self-satisfaction :/

Theres so many plot holes that this story isnt even swiss cheese anymore, its the damn cheese grater...

Ah the villainess character is written so cheap and dumb, she literally has no brain. Why a lot of manga like that type of villainess? i read bunch of isekai manga but haven't found a good written villain/villainess.

Its hard to find a well written antagonist like villain in Your Throne. But here i am again, in this devil circle, reading all otome isekai series.

So... like, yeah I understand that Hime knows the plot and has some ability to see the status window and using that she can manipulate other people, but if it's a matter between 'this girl has healing magic' and 'this girl knows things' then surely the simple test would be to have them both try to heal someone?

Like... okay, just take a dagger and stab yourself and then heal yourself in front of the King/Prince, done? Healing magic is supposed to be limited to the Saintess (hence the mage guy flipping his shit when she said she could heal a flower) so just use healing magic? I don't get why the Capital is looking for healers either, presumably they're just doctors and the Saintess has healing magic, it's not like normal doctors will be able to do what the Saintess can do, right? It just seems like there's a very very very obvious solution to what is happening and the current problems she's facing that is just going right out the window...

Dex-chan lover
It's bad, but I like stories with comeuppance for trashy characters so ill keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread