I Was the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. Since I Have Reincarnated, I Want to Lead a Peaceful Life

@j4cp
Is this a blatant copy of I Reincarnated For Nothing but with the average Japanese mc? Does Toika knows?!

So, I wasn't the only one who thought about that novel upon seeing this. LOL

Do Japanese have a fetish of copying Korean novels? A few months ago i saw a manga copying "Dungeon Defense" and now this one copying "I reincarnated for nothing" 😕😕

Dex-chan lover
I guess the concept is similar to IRFN but plot wise seems to be moving in a typical japanese strongest slice of life

I thought this was about comedy isekai but i guess i was being too hopeful thinking it was.

A little yandere, no unordinary plots and others which made it really cringey and average to read

Double-page supporter
It's not a bad story. I'm sure most of us just hate the "Peace" trope. It's poorly executed. But other then that I'm interested.

Aggregator gang
Can you truly have a slow life with a yandere gf?

Also slow life genre seems to be really suffering? I wonder if this is because it keeps branching out as of the last 1+yr. Not so much living a slow life, more living a lazy one where they do whatever they want whenever. I hope this means in the future it will then condense to proven troupes (farming, guild/merchant work, raising family) and we can see higher quality manga. Here's hoping!

Dex-chan lover
Is their any point in reincarnation if you retain all your strength?

somebody please tell me why japanese people cannot for the love of god come up with regular titles

hey a title that sounds kinda interesting
but the weakest obe sounds like boring shit is gonna happen cause he thinks he is weak

y is the 6 year old kid such i simp as far as i can remember kids with an age of 6 dont simp rather then that they bully them

Users who are viewing this thread