I Was the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. Since I Have Reincarnated, I Want to Lead a Peaceful Life

ok if u can get a power that can obliterate town walls with 6 no one would build stiff like that so y did the author give him that much power cause he was training
he didnt even train magic he trained his body so wtf of u want him to have his power after reincarnation just say magic power is bound to the soul or something but pls that shit isnt ev3n magic power its more chi then magic power the only thing he uses it for is punching

bruh this is straight up remind me of a light novel, I Reincarnated For Nothing, by Toika
Recommended reading this light novel since it is finish and a fun read as well!

@sooupy From what I know, it's because Japanese titles translate literally. They'd sound cooler/better in actual Japanese, but obviously, we don't know Japanese if we're reading it translated. xD

Want to live in peace no matter what and that virgin guard always up, I believe he is a Japanese reincarnation before becoming a demon.

Fed-Kun's army
No romance tag? There are alot of tags on MangaUpdates that say otherwise.

Contributor
God, this is awful. Somehow more awful than the sum of its parts, which are merely quite-banal shounen wish-fulfillment stuff. Maybe I'm just in the wrong mood right now as I read it, or something.

@calmbreez:

It is technically possible to have those tags without having there be romance per se—say, if some prominent characters in question are such shallow stereotypes that we can identify them with such tropes, despite the narrative never properly dwelling on the romantic aspect thereof.

The argument that that is what was going on here in this case was at least not entirely meritless, at least as far as the first couple chapters scanlated went—which is probably what all the tags are based on since that was half a year ago and these updates are new.

...The Ch. 3 is mostly made of shounen romcom stuff, though, so it does really seem to need one now, on the face of it.

@sooupy:

I've always assumed it was because in some format people realized the best way to advertise was to just put the "plot summary" in the title. They don't sound any better in Japanese, aside maybe from the specific cadence sometimes.

I am conflicted on this story. I do like that he is not obsessed with revenge but on the other hand his personality doesn't add up. He trained to become strong but we don't know why. That desire was so strong that he continues to train in his next life beyond the broken level that he is currently at. He has no reason to train but still does. The girl's personality seems like something that annoyed him in his past life yet he never just got rid of her. This is what happens when you do too many troupes at once.

" And, as with many other stories, his comrades betray him."
Editor: So why do they betray him?
Author: -heavy breathing- because PLOT.

Ogre reborn as generic mc beta male.
I really want a study on beta male characters correlation to Japans declining birth rate.

So I've sifted through 3 chapters and... I dislike everyone except the main character, especially the girl, because she's forcing the main character to be something he actively despises. I dislike the others because they help the girl gaslight the MC.

I know why they did that, because the plot needs to have something engaging going on. But they didn't have to do that, slow life is not boring life, you just need to write it well, have goals to work toward and obstacles to overcome, or heck, have an active protagonist. But instead, we get the girl who will lie, cheat and kidnap in order to force the main character to be hers. She failed at doing it directly, so now she's going to gaslight him. It would work as a villain, but she doesn't seem to be built as one, which just raises all kinds of warning flags for me.

Why japan so obsessed with "live a fucking slow life" the fuck man, i like those mc from manhuas living like spartan even fight against the heaven what a glorious life.
Back to the manga we got that amount of flirt moment, there's no consistency to the story. What is the writer trying to tell? its just a visual teasing to my dick wtf and goddamn she is hot no joke and it infuriates me that the mc is such a gay i prefer those honest ecchi isekai mangas.

I'm not sorry for being horny

Fed-Kun's army
I assume its cause they all work themselves literally to death like dogs and they're too beta to get laid?

I'd rather read the story of the Ogre.

Fed-Kun's army
"I Was the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. Since I Have Reincarnated, I Want to Lead a Peaceful Life"

good for you asshole. 1 star trash.

Users who are viewing this thread