I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World.

Dang, everytime i see this was updated I always get distracted by the group's name 😅

I dunno what on earth did I just read but its that level of crap where it makes you want to read more and become interested.......

Its an okay satire of the trashy isekais with its own dumb random quirks thrown in the mix, its not as good as some other comedy isekais(cant remember the name but hes like the strongest pretending to be a mob or some shit) but its more on the nose, its pretty low effort, and the whole misogynist thing is whatever lol, kinda losing the shock value now but at least the character has a backstory for it (sorta..). I dont think its dogshit like a lot of others seem to be overreacting about, its obviously taking the piss and not taking itself seriously. Id give it like a 7/10 on this website.

@vericost idk what you mean, getting stuck in a school full of women that you're forced to interact with is an incel's nightmare, not a power fantasy.

on another note, art is pretty decent but why does it seem like the TL group used super low resolution raws?

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah it's just a whole joke and criticism on cliche isekai manga.

I mean it was fun at first but it quickly became stupid with the dude becoming angry at every woman he find with no reason.

I also love the fact that that his answer to a woman hitting him is hitting her back. It's the joke I know but the dude isn't acting like a proper human from a modern society...

If someone hit you, you call the cops or the local authority figure and request the aggressor to be punished accordingly...

Well I'm taking that one scene seriously since this isn't what "equality" should be about.
But the rest is just dumb shit all over. The various scenes either make you laugh or pity the dude for whatever happened to him for hating women so much.... That or he's just a very angry 4chan user and if that's the case then it all makes sense

Very funny.
Seeing the tropes reversed certainly was refreshing. So sick of the female smacking/punching/shooting dudes for the littlest shit trope. Other than the premise of a mc that doesn't let himself get walked on by females, there isnt much else to this story, but maybe that will change with the knight arc.

To all the people upset about the mc striking back, cry more.

as a mysoginist i find this manga very relatable
10/10 would beat the shit out of my mom again

its so on the nose that I just don't care. think Jotaro Joestar but every interaction in this story is with his mom. but apparently some people like it, who am I to judge?

Dex-chan lover
Did you mean to change the title to the alternate. Or is this part of the website hack ?
I really hate name changes for no damn reason, only to change it back later. My opinion the title should be under the country of origin.
I watch anime too, I have learned enough to hear a bad subtitle translation to English. This is all the same.

Group Leader
@doppler 1 thing for sure, it's not me who changed the stuff as per other mangas I do, also got wrecked around. (*hint: there are tons of inactive group leader, contributor, PU, vip, or even the mods themself. dunno)

Dex-chan lover
@TjapDjemboet
I kinda figured that happened. It's going to take time to get back to normal. Whatever that is now a days.
I wonder if Mangasee going down for maintenance yesterday was related ? Most likely. Users tend to re-use passwords.
Admins the most guilty to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread