I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World.

This is a manga that is a Total F-U to the Femininazi culture.
The MC hates woman to the point that he does not even care about Literally rebuilding their face with his fists

Dex-chan lover
Best wishes of a fast recovery to @TjapDjemboet , Corona is a bitch.
Thanks for giving us something to read even when you are in this situation.

Group Leader
@VooXoo it's fine, no one got corona, Just my stomach that acting up (yeah, it's just asphyxiate, hard to sleep, pain all over the body)

@kou67 it's literally the opposite.
There are tons of mangaka who live on doing low-quality 4-koma manga that are completely without any logic,theme or quality.
Just look at how crap like Lucky Star got people famous and serialized for a long time.
This parody is really good (although I'm objective and thus won't rate it higher than 4 stars for its obvious lack in the quality segment) and it is fresh because the main character is not one of these make-believe types that simply starts with an agenda that is thrown overboard as soon as he gets "better prospects" at life.

About the "hate for women" aspect:
It's obvious from the text and flash back that's been teased that he was exploited by at least one woman in his past, which is enough to dislike them.
And hitting women is not something irrational or evil to do. In fact it is natural, and most cultures in our world actually support it either actively (by promoting certain forms of physical punishment for female misbehaviour) or passively (e.g. for not reprimanding violence against women). One big exemption in this is Western European culture, which evolved this way by incorporating heathen traditions and Christian doctrine, making them woman an inseparable part of the man, at least through marriage.

So,hitting women doesn't have to do with "misogyny" or "gynophobia" at all, it's a cultural phenomenon in case of not showing restraint and a natural phenomenon in case you are attacked by a woman (like it happened in this manga).

We also cannot forget that in Japan it's actually rude and conceived as a form of aggression when you just grab someone, so if you show no restraint towards these clingy aggressive women (who commit a form of sexual assault/coercion) it's more likely as a man that you will retaliate with force.

Now, if you want to see a real misogynist in action, he would beat up the women around him for no particular reason whatsoever instead of trying to go out of their way, especially if he's so much superior to them in every way imaginable, maybe even kill them if they provoke him enough.
He would've had no problem to beat up the president of a club and threaten the other members to leave to take over a club because :
1. there is no rule that says the president has to ratify a new member (so members can leave and join for whatever reason)
2. violence against other club members or school members does not seem to affect your status as a student (so members can threaten and violate other members to make them leave the club no problem)
3. there is no minimum member requirement to establish/run a club (one girl alone was able to run a club so it's possible to take over and run as a single member)

He would probably also take pleasure in seeing the demons killing them and not interfere unless he's personally attacked.

So if we add all points together the MC is just a normal male student who doesn't want to have any interaction with these pesky females that he dislikes socially. He only defends against female aggression but does not attack them on a whim or for his satisfaction or some pseudo-revenge for his past inconveniences.

@Asriel
Even if you say so
Just because mc has unique personality doesn't mean it's good
Generic copy-paste mc is better than this mc
At least that's the case for me

i remember reading this but its so bad. i mean i enjoy the main character so i like the mc but story wise its shit so read this by turning your brain off.

I really hate women - So it's the same as being gay. In short, it's something like boys love but instead it has ecchi. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is, but something in this manga is really shitty, and it shits all over the rest of the future plot, so yea, not gonna bother.

Dex-chan lover
semeiology very LQ short gag manga, but enjoyable nonetheless 6/10 is a fair rating

Group Leader
@conquestace sorry haven't checked this comment section... no raws available. can do nothing. if my guess were right, this thing's also published on line manga, and I need japan IP for that.

Users who are viewing this thread