I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled

Aggregator gang
@Smokron
His power is OP because it don't have a limit on the heat/temp he can control. The girl who inspect him actually knows about it but kept it a secret due to not wanting him to be one of those monsters (hero), I forgot the reasons but it got somewhat to do with her father if I remember it correctly. Later on her father train him and during his training he is able to create a nuke by compressing the heat and release it, ended up blowing mountains and changing the world's topographic map.

Double-page supporter
Just watch, the MC will start making everything −273.15 °C, and then everyone will see how strong he is, ggrrrr!

temperature control is kinda bust you know, you could like raise the body temperature of your enemy to the point hey literally evaporate

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, who enjoys this shit? Why is this trope everywhere? The story is already embarrassingly bad and they haven't even gotten to the forced deus ex machina that suddenly makes him stronger than anybody else without even trying. Please stop supporting this garbage so I don't have to visibly cringe just from reading the titles on the front page.

@Milkshake oh for some reason i thought it's chapter 2. If it's just half chapters i guess it's okay, I don't like it when they cut the chapters n 4 parts so they can release it early. I prefer a once a month whole chapter than a weekly cliffhanger.

@mommunism chill bro if you dont like it just ignor it some people (like me) actually wana see where this is going IK its not god leavel work but comon just chill

@mommunism I totally agree, what happened to characters getting better through time and effort. Manga after manga its just "oh ho ho your skill is useless!!!" then like 3 chapters later "if i just use my useless(tm) skill in this tOtaLLy UnExpeCted way i can become the strongest!!!!" its so fucking tiresome

I just want to see someone have the power to create and manipulate Bose–Einstein condensate. That would be awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he can get a job at one of those dudebro-gamer PC building Youtube channels. Might even get a chance to release his own brand of thermal paste one day.

Contributor
@Druidacious i don't know about the translator but the series is not dropped by the author. the last update for the web novel was around 2 weeks ago and their new series "I parry everything" was released very recently

Dex-chan lover
@cvcv2 look at the covers of vol1 and 2 ...that's at least 4 girls surrounding the MC, so yeah take a guess

Users who are viewing this thread