I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled

after the axe:
the artist : welp shit even adapting a novel was a mistake i should have shit post some harem story so they won't axe me until 50 chapters
the author in the background : screaming in agony after the artist demolished his work

Damn, only one more chapter left.... I was really enjoying the translations @00Darxk . If you decide to translate again, I'll be sure to check in every now and then, but this felt like it might have started to get somewhere, or maybe that is just the desperate hope talking.

Thermal operator doesn't even sound like a trash skill... I'd like to see someone become op with a truly trash skill, like turning salty things sweet, or remotely causing goosebumps...
Haven't read this but the premise puts me off entirely.

take my hero acadamia and turn the protagonist into someone with an appropriately weak skill, give them an actual harem, and boom you have this manga

Real shame this one got cancelled. It had potential with the powers but felt a little too rushed and awkward.

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye wolf girl I am going to miss you :c

Oh ya she don't show up in any chapter damn guess the cover lie to me

I, Who Acquired a Trash Skill 【Thermal Operator】, Became Unrivaled.
This Manga, which is About a Guy With Trash Skill, Became a Trash Manga.

but seriously, this manga felt really good on early chapter and then fell flat and bland not long after.
and then i heard from someone, the next arc on WN goes downhill.
then i guess its good that it stopped here if the next story is not even better than the already bland story here.
and the ratings is not even that good, only slightly above average. meh~

Absolute trash of a manga... Pacing is terrible and jumps all over. Explanations are either awkwardly forced or missing. Outright stupid logic. Example, girl with supposedly special healing powers recognized by the nation and guy with igniting power that rivals the military gets sent to a known trash school. Girl gets kidnap on the first day of class. SURPRISE! MC aspires to be a hero but gets told he has trash ability. Doesn't try to learn to make use of it or improve it. Some aspirations there... \s Gives advice to some girl on how to improve her seemingly useless power.

The author is a trash writer. Save your time. Only reason I read as far as I did is because of pandemic.

kind of a junk-food read. not great, but the premise is barely interesting enough to enjoy for the amount of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread