I Will Go and Disappear Obediently

Double-page supporter
Seems good, but why isn't she discussing with her parents about this future? She's just 6 years old she can't possibly solve these problems on her own at that age. I have no problem if characters like her act smart but keeping these important things secret that could potentially lead to something like war isn't smart smh

@scarlet_summer
Maybe it's just fear of rejection. Imagine your child saying to you "I can see the future, I'm worthless compared to my brother who is destined to be better than me. I will be discarded eventually so I'm plotting now to be able to survive until then."
A lot of things would be solved if people just said what's on their mind, but in real life some things arent easy to say.

Double-page supporter
@SyntheticAi

Eh,comparing it to rl isn't parallel imo, they're living in a world of swords and magic after all. Her father seems understanding and sensible. It's stories like these that showcase protagonists as being a 'strong independent heroine' but most of them do the same things: taking charge of everything by themselves which imo isn't how you showcase strength of character and makes them look overconfident in their own abilities and decision-making. In her case it makes her just that

The cute tsundere prince is so adorbs!!! Also I hope the protagonist finds a good way to resolve this, her family really loves her, and it would break any parent's heart to lose their child...
I hope the next chapters are translated soon...

Dex-chan lover
It's another 'the novel's premise is interesting but the novel itself is bad, BAD, but the comic adaptation seems nice so I will see how it progress now coz no way I back to read the novel'.

Pfft I love these fantasy servants— “Bakin’ cakes by night, killin’ assassins by day, lookin’ hot at all times; that’s my job!”

I lovez world where when you put a hat on/off you become another person.

Unfortunately it seems like the actual premise is never going to be executed. It's decent fluff though.

ka

@grom at least still better than the world when you wear your glasses be another person
p.s: I`m not talking about superman 😂😂

Finally! An update! After sooool long! 😭 Thank you Endless Journey for not abandoning this one.. 🥰🥰🥰 I'm looking forward to the next chapterssss...

@ichirako if you follow the raw link, it looks like they're up to date. It's probably more a quirk of the artist's release schedule than the speed of the scanlations. They're waiting for full chapters before uploading instead of doing it piecemeal as the author is having to.

Users who are viewing this thread