I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Slime battle junkie...
Cute fluffy puppy...
Girly gorilla golem...
Drop rate booster birdy...
Looter master...

I cant wait for the collection to grow bigger ❤️

Group Leader
When you think about it, it's really lucky Touji's party caught the King Slime in the sewer. If they had met it in the open, that would give the King Slime more room to move. They would have been crushed into bloody paste like those orcs.

thank you for the translation, thank you for your hardwork and your time. i hope you can get what you derserve :).

They really just genocided a group of orcs because they took prisoner to an unlawful trespasser. Wowzq

Dex-chan lover
Damn. King Kamon MVP.
CRUSH THE WORMS.

So....he's gottta report this to the guild right? Maybe he can...shift the credit over to her if he wants to stay off the radar? But King Kamon wants more battle, so...hmm.

reminds me of more realistic version of the dragon quest monster series monsters especialy the slime king

Group Leader
@Roadrunner9000
Keep in mind that the morals in this world aren't like ours. The strong take down the weak and there's no court or law-enforcement to protect the weak. Ignis or Igneal in the LN decided to take a more practical approach and just take what she can get. It's tough to survive in this world.
The LN is free for the first two volumes, at least until 1/31/2021. I read them and got a little more background.
Ignis was a former C-class adventurer, but due to joining Bray's team and his leadership blunders, she got demoted to D-class and hadn't been able to rank back up until after she left the team and started doing quests with Touji.

Double-page supporter
...he really got lucky when he was fighting that king slime, huh?

So this girl's the heroine huh? Pretty good tbh,she's atleast realistic than most characters

@MegaXL if he upgraded King Kamon at max,i wonder how strong he will become

Double-page supporter
Slime king's dealiest skill: Physical Attack immunity rank A++

That wasn't a battle, that was just a one-sided massacre

Users who are viewing this thread