I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
> I pity the maid who will wash MC's clothes dirtied by walking outside the capital, which literally it was sweepings all kind of soil and some sh!t on the ground....

> Judging from how many Fenrir's offspring there is, it seems Author-san favorite is "101 Dalmatian" movie series.

> Hmmm, there's a fat bastard in this chapter.
Im expecting they will cook him from shame....

Damn, the parents were busy xD. A big fat "You're awesome" to anyone who picked up on the 101 Dalmatians reference.

A handsome capture target becomes a fat ugly bastard in 20 years... daaaamnnnn 🤣

Dex-chan lover
a handsome target to an ugly piggy. . . welp that one is going to the slaughterhouse sooner or later

Dex-chan lover
Lol if he was smart he'd be packing his bags and skipping town with a new identity, definitely see him planning her murder with cliche lines like how strong can one woman be and no one can defy house Cassa whatever

long eyelashes, huh
I'll forgive it since its just eyelashes.

also really, mugger? you have no priorities at all

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria
looking at it from the point of view of the soldiers. I would think he is counting ALL the dogs, not just the puppies. Because he is like you intend to keep all of them? makes more sense to me that he would count the size of the family not just the kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for putting the speech bubble there, I did not want to see what's behind it.

Why the f*** did the band he had as a puppy grow with him. Is it magical too. I mean he can talk it's absolutely unnecessary. Also I think it would have been better if he just licked her then took a step back and showed her the band he had as a pup and then told her that it's the one thing he got from her so he always looked out for it. Now I have to assume that either the band became a part of him when he turned into a magical beast, that there's one human in the forest that creates such bands but only for him or that the dog himself made the exact same band he had as a pup in bigger with magic or something.

The band that's only there so she can identify him although the dog can talk is distractingly weird

A bit anticlimactic! I thought she was going to tame a wild dog with her strength! this is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread