I Woke up as the Ugly Duckling - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
I want a body of energy as well so I can just meet away fat without working out x'D

Dex-chan lover
don't we all wish we could get slim just by breathing pure energy?~
(no, seriously, i hate this kind of development that takes away any effort the mc might make to reach an objective, even something as simple as a diet...)

Dex-chan lover
Raiders of the lost arc. People losing their minds over the fact that skinny>fat in most people's eyes

waiting for the next. How i hope we had an convenient magic like this on real life. My quarantine would be much more likeable

lmao, because being fat is worst than death. Can't be happy and chubby no sir, not in my manwha

...Is this implying that fat is an impurity and makes you "dirty" as a person?
Jk, I'm sure the author didn't think it that far. What an unrealistic process tho. If this were FMA or another series that actually gave "magic" more logic/science-based processes, she'd need ages to recover and would be bleeding as well...when you have fat for a long time it can develop blood vessels as well, you know...not to mention all the skin that just left her body...

Her skinny figure though, she looked like a dude with those extra wide shoulders and no curves. I mean, I know the artist is trying to make an age appropriate drawing, BUT THE GIRL LOOKED LIKE A DUDE!

Users who are viewing this thread