I Woke up as the Ugly Duckling - Ch. 3

is that instant liposuction? damn! we need those things!!! where can we get one!? 🤣

well.. we got over that flag quickly LMAOO +1 on the maid deserving a raise, 100% i would scream and faint on the spot aswell

"I became the ugly lady". Only three chapters in "I became the pretty lady". I'll rather she stay ugly and not have everyone fawn over her now that she's pretty. Like what's the point of the first two chapters if she's gonna be pretty anyways

Lol all the fat melting reminds me of beauty water

Also, the angelic lil sis might not be an angel after all hmm....

Gotta admit, I don’t like this, “Because of _____ reasons, mana breathing activates a magical liposuction treatment.”

I think the title is not strictly speaking about her appearance but also her personality? As in she is seen as a vile and cruel girl, thus having an ugly personality. Regardless of that, Irene is a snake and purposefully antagonised her sister and well as induced her isolation from society and family in hopes to be at the centre of affection and attention. A vicious viper and the rest of the people are sheeps who do not have any critical thinking skills or even parenting skills

The melted fat floating in the tub...
702cf1d820d55d9e6d23bcfc138963bf.gif

Damn, lol I wish I could just breath and all my excess fat would just melt off. I’m so glad we didn’t after suffer through a whole struggle to lose weight ark. The way she was talking about mana is giving wuxia vibes and I can’t wait to see where things will go! Thank you so much for another chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread