I Woke up as the Ugly Duckling - Ch. 3

what the fuck lol
that's just weird as fuck

can't you at least do a timeskip training/weight-loss arc

that was what the fcuk

Aggregator gang
@Arakuei the previous her already consider herself as inferior way before she got this chunky. So it's not like the previous her were looking for a way to get slimmer in the first place.

I... was not expecting her to just... melt her 'bad energy' aka fat and skin off. WTF. Gross. Also, while I agree that being overweight is bad for your health, that doesn't make you ugly. Why can't an 'ugly' character actually be ugly and not just fat. What's up with that. -sigh-

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR of the story
DpCrQ7z.png

No need for bong we chad used it from the source

wow. that was fast. I wanted to see her losing weight while she was in the west building through hardwork tho

@Sweet_Seats there's a good way to write in magic and a bad way of writing in magic. This was the bad way of writing in magic. Her fat literally melted through her skin and then disappeared into thin air. There was absolutely no build up prior to this about her magical breathing being able to alter physical states. And I'm sure there's still physical rules in that world too. Even she didn't know it would happen.

"ITS MAGIC BRO" doesn't mean it makes sense plot wise. Also, the speed of which she "transformed" made the entire "fat girl" premise a ploy instead of plot. Not only is it offensive, it's also offensively bad writing.

Also, if her core personality was already rotten before getting weight and that personality was displaced by our transmigrated MC.... Why tf is the fat the "bad energy"??

If this many people think it's a bad chapter it probably is mate

Users who are viewing this thread