I Woke Up as the Villain

Eh, even if it feels like a rip off of Trash Count. I say it’s good enough to sate the desire for more of it. Until a good site is found that has the translated versions of trash that is.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
its good... really...
but the moment I smell bl in this....
imma jump straight outta the window...

Contributor
@ivv:

Self-defenestration can be really quite fun, so I hope for your sake that it becomes BL. uwu

(I myself was actually surprised the tags were not BL even just from the cover art XD I have nothing at all against any variety of gender pairing, though.)

actually really good i like how he says in his mind 'give me the skills of the main character you punk' made me laugh

@PeachyBee

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/trash-of-the-counts-family

As an FYI you can almost always find novel translations (should they exits) by going through the following:
MD Title page -> NovelUpdates link -> Scroll down to latest releases.

And if you're talking about this series, sorry but there doesn't appear to be a novel translation going so far.

@finnux If you look to my initial post, I was replying to, "I say it’s good enough to sate the desire for more of it. Until a good site is found that has the translated versions of trash that is."

Just to be nitpick-y: except for the title and first chapter maybe, every mention of webnovel is clunky. When does it become... ok to just say novel?

The manwha had a novel version right? Please there must be the novel version out there! 😫

Is there a novel or non kakao raws available? Or how do I access raws without downloading a korean phone app

why do I smell BL in this 🤔
great manhwa, in any case. I laughed a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread