I Woke Up as the Villain

I know it builds from hella generic concepts that are even more prevalent in Korean novels than I can imagine but this still feels like the perfect combination of the holy trinity of Trash of the Count's Family, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint & The S-Classes That I Raised lol. It's a lot weaker than any of those 3 but it's still a fun read.

Thanks for the translation!
I'm really looking forward to seeing how they'll get out of that situation, and if the reward will be worth it.

@PepePatate There's no manhua (yet) but this is where I read the novel: https://boxnovel.com/novel/the-s-classes-that-i-raised/chapter-1/

Dex-chan lover
why this so similar with one i read but mc did not meet ori ml nor have two loyal subs but instead one and later build labs near the dungeon gate

You know this is actually surprisingly good... Or maybe I've been reading to many Chinese manhua lately....

bro this is actually pretty good, can't believe I haven't ever come across it until now

Aggregator gang
As everyone else has been saying, this series is surprisingly good despite the very generic title and deserves the high rating it has

This is a mix of trash of the count family and omnipotemt reader viewpoint. So mix of cale and kim dokja. Quite good. Not really original but still ok

I second the opinion of @q3apo. I was a bit nervous, because I'm a HUGE fan of Trash of the Count's Family, and the last time someone compared a story to it, I was extremely disappointed, but this one isn't bad at all. I don't love this guy as much as Cale, not yet, and I don't think the story will have as many interesting twists as that one does, but it's definitely grabbed my attention. Too bad the novel translation has only just begun. My tried and true method of using the novel to skip ahead doesn't apply here...😔

Is not bad. You can clearly see the huge influence of "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint"
It's not on the same level tho, but it's a pretty good read nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread