I Won't Be Breaking Off This Engagement. You Know That, Right? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@sodashintaro @edma To add to @mitsuki48's spoilers,
that night after meeting the heroine Shin sneaks out of the palace to Serea's house because she's worried about her. He find her crying on her balcony; traumatized and afraid because the game's force made her experience the immense hatred the original Serea had for the heroine. Determined to break free of the game influence, Shin figures that maybe a marriage vow done under holy blessing might be strong enough to counter the game.
Also, the heroine (with the support of a baron's house) expands her business holdings into 24 hour convenience stores. Although they provide consumer convenience and opportunities for increased nightlife, Shin can't help but feel it has an unfair advantage over older-model general stores/shops unable to compete with such a revolutionary business.

Dex-chan lover
This is a MALE LEAD, a real one, not someone who toys with fl and then pretends to act nice because "plot" but someone who really supports her and treat her as his equal. They're so cute together I think I'm dying 😣

@zz2000 thanks a lot! I'm glad the original heroine has a character and is doing things (regardless of whether she's good or not).

I'M SCREAMING he's so cute and so sweet. I love how reassuring he is to her

Fed-Kun's army
i like this one a lot bc she died when she was ten, so for once it's a child transmigrating (or remembering their past life?? i forget) as a child. SO DON'T BE MEAN TO HER OK SHE WAS A KID

they're so cute i'm so concerned that sth is going to happen to mess it all up afdlkjafjkd IF HE BETRAYS HER... [RAISES FIST]

i saw chapter 5 of the raws and i am very concerned hahahadsfljkdfsjlk :')

thank you for the update!!!

i love how sweet he is to her.
it’s so refreshing from the shoujo mls who act like jerks on the outside and push and pull the mc around like a ragdoll.
i also love how she reincarnated as a kid. it always bothered me when the mcs reincarnated as an adult into a kid’s body and fall in love later after growing up with the mls.

@BlackElite there's is a novel with that. The "Villainess" and the "heroine" both fought fair and square. It was short but cute. It's called "The Villainess Lady Aims to Overthrow the Heroine".

Users who are viewing this thread