I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
@Ka_Raa Only newer, multi-element one is a wind spirit. The first was a greenery spirit, hence the plants.

So cute!!!! I love how mc started fixing her family's relationship and got blessed with having the favor of spirits. She's just so,, pure ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙

I don’t know why, but I get the feeling there is a hole between chapter 2 and Chapter 3.1, ‘cause I don’t remember Haru being introduced before Chapter 3.1.

Honestly, I wonder what I missed.

Edit: Read chapter 2 from another scanlation group that only uploaded 8 pages, the full chapter actually had everything.

I love this series, re-read this for 10th times and still waiting for the next

thank you for the translation and please keep doing your hard work 🤗

Double-page supporter
This manga has been adorable so far. Even though things went a bit too easy for her but with this level of wholesomeness, I am OK with it.

Thanks for the translation!

This is such a lovely story. I love FL being the MCs of isekei because even if they're OP it's still so nice to read. Or maybe I just relate FL as the MC ?? IDK but I love this wholesome and adorable story and thank you for your work Translation Team!!😘

Dex-chan lover
This was the cutest. First time seeing that kinda interaction with the soul. I really liked that.

Dex-chan lover
im here hoping my dudes of ''Pick this up PLS Scans'' can translate a chapter of this to bring attention to it so someone can pick it up

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, a rare isekai, where the reincarnated appearance isn't forgotten and never seen again after the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
note for myself, "wishing to reincarnated in a slow happy life situation, all i want is a healthy mind, healthy body and able to protect myself, family and friends"

Sei!? Is that you? What happened on being an OP saint on other manga?

You don't want the powers of the spirits, you just want them to be with you... is rosalia raising a spirit harem or something?

Dex-chan lover
spirit harem, true harem.

abandon mortality, accept divine.

Users who are viewing this thread