I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!

novel updates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijou-ni-nanka-narimasen-watashi-wa%e3%80%8efutsuu%e3%80%8fno-koushaku-reijou-desu/

Recently started the light novel of this one. It has some of the most ridiculous over the top laugh out loud moments (intentionally written). Glad to see it has a manga. Hope the manga author keeps the pacing and absurd nature of the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Seems wholesome. Worth a shot I guess even if it is another otome story

Contributor
Okay, I’ll bit. What is this singular otome game with a villainess that all of these series reference? I know normal isekai uses a bastardized combination of Dragon Quest and Dungeons and Dragons, somehow taking the worst parts of both, but I’m stumped here.

@xyzzy I get you, I mean, most otome game are school life after all, I have barely seen ones that are medieval, exist for sure but the predominant story is definite school life.

Novel-Otome game type like center on modern times are Inso Law and July found by chance, if anyone has others to recommend I'm all ears.

Contributor
These otome isekai are all the same erverytime i start reading one. Well, we will see in the next chapters... 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
With the sort of characters the cover has it seems like this is going to be a wild ride

Ahh, this series. I remember reading the web novel and having to put it on hold because it was getting too way cringey. I liked the beginning, but
the FL is very OP and the ML and her have a 10-year gap and the flirting starts real early
...hoping the manga adaption will turn out better seeing as they added 3 years to her age in chapter 1 (6 instead of 3).

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting that otomege isekai (or to be precise the one marketed to female because there's also otomege isekai with male MC and marketed for male) always gets high rating despite being the same generic cliche repeated over and over, but when it's the usual isekai it would receive several 0 rating (sometimes even 50%+ were 0) with just chapter 1 alone.

I really love the novel of this and am so happy that it got adapted to a manga!
I really can‘t wait for Dirk and all the fluffy feelings!

Double-page supporter
This looks really solid from the first chapter, hopefully the series keeps it up

Users who are viewing this thread