I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!

I’m excited about this manga! XD Although it kind of falls into the “reincarnation as villainess” cliche, it’s so fluffy and cute 😆 I have a lot of high hopes for this manga! Please update often, author and Translators!!! 😖

Dex-chan lover
maybe the translator doesn't know, the name change is a mix between Rosalia and the reincarnator's original name, since she was japanese, that would be Rin, so not Rosalind, but Rosarin...

Fed-Kun's army
My confusion siren blarring so hard when I Read the flirting part in the novel remembering she's still only 3...

I'm kinda expecting some romance later but shit happened waaaayyy to early...

Ch. 2 TL has many mistakes... Martha probably used “danna-sama” which was wrongly translated as Rosarin’s husband...

...husband? I can only assume they translated it wrong. I would guess the word was danna-sama which actually means master but because of how like in many ancient cultures the husband was the master of the wife, also is used as husband.

I was worried that the main character was a child bride but looking through the comments it was a translation error 🤣🤣
It's a little hard to read chapter 3 in comparison to previous chapters because of the awkward translation

i think some bubbles got mixed up in chap 2 :p but thx anyways :D

Having read through the actual LN, people are calling the child bride stuff a mistranslation but that actually does happen in the LN.
As in, her actually being a bride who gets engaged to someone way older than her at the age of THREE YEARS OLD. She very nearly has sex at the age of ten after her 17(!!!!) year old boyfriend gets drunk and she brings him to an inn.

She is literally constantly talking about wanting sex with an older man at the age of ten in the LN, so PLEASE heads up it gets very gross very fast. MAYBE the manga turns that down a bit?

Like seriously, very, very, very serious warnings for Statutory being romanticized later on if this is faithful to the LN.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/group/11489/ninthmatic/comments/
translations are automatically handled by my google translator script so u bet ur ass the translations will be ass
You bet!
Shit, what's better? Good translation updates every year or continuous google translations? Choosing between pest and cholera.

Thanks a lot for the release this is one of my Favorite mangas I alway wait In anticipation for the next release
Thanx for your hard work can’t wait for ch3

Users who are viewing this thread