I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!

Oooh this is so cute thank you so much, I really hope she'll accept the protection of that dark spirit, being stronger can help her protect herself and the people she loves !
And that beast was so cute and kind ahah~~~

O my. This is way too cute! Love the fluffy read. Thanks you for the translations! Very much appreciated! 😃

Double-page supporter
Hmm this is cute. Nothing impressive it'll certainly just be like most Villainess manga where she's friend with everyone but that one is different since it has that very fluffy comfortable feeling.

I like it, it's not original at all but it makes me go all "aww" so it's enough.

Edit : I've checked the novel's reviews out of curiosity and it seems like that fluffy theme is the main theme which is nice, the story is simple but it makes you comfortable, don't bother overthinking the story, it's just about relaxing content, which can be real nice in the middle of all those overly complex stories with way too many subplots.
Some expect actual plots out of it but I like that it's just fluffiness, we already got a shit ton of complex villainess stories, let's have one simple, cute, fluffy one that doesn't try too hard to be taken seriously.

I know you've claimed that Charlotte is your main story, however i hope you don't allow this to fall to the wayside. It's quite refreshing to see this sort of manga focusing on friendship and family first!~

Ffffffffffff this is simply too cute, omg~

Rosalia is gonna have her whole family completely baffled and it will be wonderful~

finally, an otome isekai where the protagonist isn't trying to save herself, but the people around her.

@Iliekfishes I suggest the 'Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess' Fiance' . She all but tries to throw herself on the sword to help people.

Users who are viewing this thread