I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Sir this and Sir that.

Just use your -san and -sama affixes like normal translators. Everyone knows what they connote, as opposed to "Sir" which sounds so stilted and unnatural.

English does not have functional equivalents for Japanese honorifics, period. Trying to translate things like "Oba-sama" and "Nee-chan" into non-existent English terms just wastes the translator's time and effort and annoys the readerbase.

Glad people around her accepted the fact that she's another person inside. This a good change of ways compare to other isekai that hides their identity.

i love this! it's pretty lighthearted, but it's a little unique in that
her family isn't oblivious to her changes, and actually love both her and rosaria - it fleshes out who rosaria is, and who rin is, too!

not sure what the wait is, but at least it will be a full chapter and you will be able to follow what is happening.

Double-page supporter
was 6.1 actually deleted or is my internet just being stupid again? cause I've had cases where stuff uploads according to the main page but wont show up for me for up to a full day afterwards, and when it does show up, it's actually as old as the original post notification...

You can spoil yourself in the original Japanese language hihi

https://rawdevart.com/comic/i-wont-become-villainess-im-just-normal-dukes-daughter/

Users who are viewing this thread