I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 1.1

Im throwing a hissy fit on the step sis

Ff

Thank you for the new series! 🙌🙌
Glad I caught it on the front page hh

Dex-chan lover
“Some idiot pretty boy prince is clearly unworthy of me” I can’t handle arrogant FL’s, how the hell can you judge someone without knowing them?

Fed-Kun's army
"Some idiot pretty boy prince is clearly unworthy of me". I LOVED that line! Hell yeah, strong FLs for the win!

Another one of those bite-size type of uploading, atleast upload the first chapter whole, im going mad, my curiosity, idemandmore, iwant MOAAARR

"lmao, if one of you b****es can teach my s***a** son what love is, I'll let you marry him, ungrateful f***s" -The King, probably

she's probably going to end up with the duke or the dukes son (nvm i didn't read the description)

Fed-Kun's army
yeah your husband got another woman and even had a kid with her and loves that woman and not you and yet your daughter is the one at fault for being abandoned by a man ? Well, if being loved by a man is the big shit then you ain's worth much either hun since your own husband kicked the shit out of you

Group Leader
One day I hope these MCs who want to be commoners die in the first day

Spoiler rich kids who make everyone life harder cuase they wanna know the struggle but wont last one day realistically

It's so fucking condescending

Dex-chan lover
Source WN for those interested.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9191fz/

From the same author that wrote I Was Told to Relinquish My Fiance to My Little Sister, and the Greatest Dragon Took a Liking to Me and Unbelievably Took Over the Country.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused; the title suggests she will learn magic, but right now she's a seamstress and the description indicates she will be pursued by the crown prince of the country she has fled to. Well, I'll at least see where this goes.

@johnpoop2529
If you trust the description, she is apparently childhood friends with the crown prince of the country she has fled to. So she knows the person she is calling an idiot pretty boy prince. Of course, it is possible she doesn't actually remember him and is just making a generic statement. In any case, it is certainly arrogant.

@petitehime
It was a thought she kept for herself. I wouldn't say that a person is strong when they make an ambiguous statement about one being unworthy of the other to make others think that she is demeaning herself when internally she is protecting her pride by thinking that it is the other party that is unworthy and likely additionally looking down on others who can't tell that she is being arrogant. It's quite clear from her other thoughts about the seamstress' chatter that she thinks she is much wiser than them. She's also making another internal statement about how marriage between different classes will not be happy, except her father had a lover which I expect wasn't nobility and both the lover and daughter are currently in a better situation than herself. So she's clearly a bit stupid and that would explain how she got herself banished - she either took thoughtless actions towards her stepsister or she was framed and she should have seen it coming and taken preventive measures. Right now she is destitute so she clearly didn't have any fallback plan. And does her mother not have a family who would have been enraged about their daughter being treated the way she was by having a lover come live in the main house?

Users who are viewing this thread