I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 2

Idc what excuse they use unless they were brainwashed, our girl has gone through way too much cause of them and their misunderstandings.

Double-page supporter
Damn, this sucks. I have as hoping she'd continue to pretend she was someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
Booooo! Don't trust them! They're trash and you deserve better people Pia!

Fed-Kun's army
So pro: no drawn out 'misunderstanding' arc

Con: ...I feel like we're headed for a very quick forgiveness conclusion with these guys

um excuse u whoever gave u the right to force an apology on her when ur shitty emotional selves ruined her whole fucking life previously through your own selfish decisions

hope Cecilia gets the hell away from these bois

thanks for the update!

too little too late!!! they're not worth it lmao, she's doing just fine so it's a shame that they're going to cause trouble in her new life

Dex-chan lover
Basically they didn't have the balls to apologize on their own, they had to inconvenience her, bring her into their home stage where they have advantage in numbers.. epic, i hope she doesn't fall for it, well not like she would, doesn't seem to be the case

sure say your sorries but i hope she doesn’t forgive them so easily and yknow what, if she doesn't forgive them, that would be better. girl suffered ffrom misunderstandings and banishement, that brother of hers? Eff him ☹️

Fed-Kun's army
if she acts like nothing happened and forgives them, next chapter is the last for me

EDIT: never mind, I just read spoilers and this is super boring

idgaf if they kneel or beg or whatever. Hope this MC isn’t dumb to forgive them and be petty about it. Their decision not only banished you, but your mom who suffered with you.

So don’t be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t let them be the male lead(s). I’d take the prince from another country that’s awkward trope over this

Edit: wait he is a prince from another country isnt he.... GDI

Users who are viewing this thread