Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Something Special For Just the Two of Us

Supporter
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
454
Ah, yes. I love me some lesbian ghost hands.

Awesome chapter :D finally more DEVELOPMENT!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
216
Noice
Xoqbj4N.png

@hifumin damn that's scary
 
Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
59
I don't even mind those extra hands with this kind of development (ง'̀-'́)ง
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Messages
1,167
@Miyagi92 ..................................................................... I can't calm down. You made my day. Thx

The alien route has been opened. Landlady isn't an earthling. KK.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
722
Dang, this was so good, it might be the best chapter so far.
As an aside, Kozuka looked very nice.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
44
Page 31 miss landlady has 3 hands. Two holding the back and one holding hands at the top right. You're welcome for ruinning the moment. 😂
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top