Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - I Want To Be Together With You Part 2

Yeah, title should be "Part 2", but it seems i can't edit it anymore. I'll ask an admin.

Dex-chan lover
but, and i cannot emphasise this enough, we’re both girls

WHHhhaaaaa GIVE US DELIVERY GIRL. we need all of the happy lesbians.

also very sweet chapter. congrats, Kozuka! you just learned that non-straight people exist!
(although wait didn't she already know that Miss Landlady was lesbian...? never mind, I'm not going to overthink this lmao.)

Dex-chan lover
We're almost certainly gonna see Setouchi-san work things out with the delivery girl, but that probably won't be revealed until Kozuka-chan and the landlady have explicitly decided to become life-partners. So patience is needed.

Dex-chan lover
Who gets married before they learn something as basic as having differing opinions on things like chores? God I hope the delivery girl shows up though she's adorable.

@derpbot That's the thing about yuri stores I honestly could live without. I'd say they all seem to have some kind of magic gaydar attraction beam but none of them ever seem know each other is a lesbian despite all being lesbians in these kinds of stories... Even when you have a straight couple, the woman always ends up at least bi for the protagonist, or divorced and looking for something new, or just a full blown lesbian using the guy as a disguise.

I mean, I get the target demographic here. If it's yuri you gotta have girl love interests. It just often seems kind of hamfisted at times in order to generate the requisite number of love interests. It wouldn't kill stories to have a single straight couple just to keep the story grounded in a little reality. The same thing happens in BL stories. Everyone and I mean everyone is "secretly" gay.

Users who are viewing this thread