Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - You're All I Can Think About

This is hands down one of my favorite Yuris. Can't wait for next month's chapter. It's nice that this christmas chapter happened to be released in December too.

Dex-chan lover
Can I get a nice in the chat box let’s go

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Oh shit! I don't care if this is just for tonight, go for it girl!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The dress, the braids, the earrings, the nibbling, the tonguing, the pushdown, the breathtaking, the EVERYTHING
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

New year new couple~ I have a feeling new years is gonna be the moment they become a couple~ What do u guys think?

Dex-chan lover
@NeonWinter
Nah, I think there are quite a few squares still to tick on Landlady's payment plan, there is the neighbor plot (that might have already played out, but that would be a bit of a waste I feel), and coworker's plot that also seems to be getting more exposure. It feels like this story can go as far as the author wants it to. Could end within a few chapters, but could also go for volumes, involving more and more side characters without feeling like it's overstaying its welcome.

Aggregator gang
It does make sense for kozuka to buy miss landlady earrings. I mean she likes touching/nibbling/plaing with miss land lady's ears. and yes, hot damn.

Users who are viewing this thread