Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

@Axodox_
Issue is, Kozuka quite directly DENIED doing things for service because she is in love with Ritsuka. I dont even know how one can twist those words into thinking the opposite, that's why I'm confused. Maybe I'm just underestimating how traumatic Ritsuka's coming out to her family was.... when your parents reject you it's the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Was this axed? Even though its ending, it feels like it has been building up to this for a a good number of chapters now.

Dex-chan lover
@tantei_metal the only thing that points to axe to me is that likely the subplots about the neighbor and co-worker won’t be resolved unless they can do that in one chapter with everything else they have to do.

Aggregator gang
Near the end? That's ok, I like the pace of this manga.

You know? This manga feels so warm, I really like that.
I'm hoping to feel warm once again on the next and probably last chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really think it got axed. It seems like they've been building up to this for forever now. Glad they aren't drawing it out.

Dex-chan lover
She finally said it! She was in love from the beginning and we all knew it lol
Ngl... i was always anxious wanting to see them finally together but i didnt expected this one to be those that would end right after. Really sad that is ending.
I mean, u could explore so much more in their lives and they're so cute together that i would still enjoy seeing them even after things work out, simply their daily lives...
Well, at least will be a happy end.
But yeh, i really dont think that earrings fits her image lol

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE YOU! and I'm not crying, you are!

I can understand Lady, being rejected by family for what you are is hard. But not Holding it back and telling a drunk stranger is totally me. LOL Leaving out her situation with the family is fine, we don't need this Info to relate.

Super happy how this turned out. Can't wait for whatever author is writing next.

It didn't explain why Ritsuka kept going with the contract if she regretted it and didn't revert it back to a cleaning contract. She mentions that she regrets the contract and doing it with Kozuka while she was drunk in Chapter Six. The reason for her continuing the contract is that her feelings outweighed her morals. At the end of the same chapter, it says "Her feelings are overflowing". She regretted what she did but her feelings outweighed her sense of what was right.

Users who are viewing this thread