Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

Dex-chan lover
Aw it ends next issue. I am a bit sad that its ending since I would have liked to see more about landlady's past. Sure we hear a bit from that one panel, but I would have loved her saying fuck you to those people with her girlfriend. I am happy though that she finally confessed and will love to see the happy ending.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh!! Thank you for translating! This has been such a good read!! Aww I’m sad that they are going to be leaving us, but that just means the other can bring us future yuri works, right? More girls to fall in love and cheer on!

it's no where near that deep. no idea why you're upset. i'm just happy to see characters like me in stories i like

Double-page supporter
i'd always take a short sweet yuri story than a long over complicated melodramatic one but it always pains me to see manga like this end.

"[...] I'm just going to be denied of my right to love who I want again [...]"
This really hurt to read, especially as things have been lately for me.
Still, I'm so happy for them.

Aggregator gang
Damn, what a story. I can't believe it's the second to last chapter. I'm glad we get to understand the history of the landlady

Thank you for translating

Double-page supporter
Why cant we just have a sequel of them just being in a relationship? Why? I love this but I want to see them being in a relationship not just them getting together no matter and masterfully it was executed.

Dex-chan lover
This be hitting hard like a Neji series swear. Sad that its ending now would have liked to seen them in a full relationship.

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
What a beautiful chapter. I really love this story and even if the start of their relationship was problematic in the end the author was able to make their love so great. I wish we get more of this.

why its gonna end..?? this is such a wonderful manga..
and this chapter,uhh,so sweet.so this is how it started..let me meet a Kozuka in my life..haha..
thank you so much..
(the chap is out of order though..someone pls fix it...)

I think we all want sequel of them being in an official relationship as girlfriends, so if the author would do that, it would be amazing, I'm not forcing the author to do so, but a sequel would be nice or extras is enough but it has to be 4 or more hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread