Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Place I Can Return Home To Is By Your Side.

Double-page supporter
This was the last chapter, right? o_O

If yes, that was a really nice ending, ngl... Ty for the translations...

Dex-chan lover
Normally, it's a shame when a series ends on a confession chapter, as we want to see everyday lovey dovey life, but this whole series has been full of lovey dovey everyday life, so I'm feeling fairly content.

I would have liked more, but that is me being greedy - it's definitely something that rates fuwa fuwa fluffiness from me.

Thank you for all the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Nooo
This can’t be the end i wanted to this chapter to come out but at the same time I didn’t want it to end
Felt way too early for the story to end.💔
Good chapter and damn i love how this manga portrays lewd scenes without actually showing em happening completely
🐐
Hope this gets a continuation story like citrus + and i love how kozuka actually said her feelings may waver in the future since its her first relationship with girl though this chapter somehow didn’t feel as good as past chapters, feels like they crammed the story in one chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ah... I still not have enough, but at least I enjoyed this.
Sometimes it's better to ending it earlier than prolong it and ruin it's quality.

Aggregator gang
its actually a really good ending... and man. miss landlady smiling just made my heart go doki-doki.

Users who are viewing this thread