Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

@BookQueen Yes, and he will push the button for again and again for a billion year because he forgot about what happened in that another dimension world.

Those scan sizes...
Though this manga is very cringe wish fulfillment, exactly just like the title implied, so it's a waste of time anyway.

@BookQueen but in this manga, they skip the story about the boy that push the button for several time, and just go with one time push timeline

Dex-chan lover
No-one has a good understanding of how the brain will function for extended periods of time. But there are some things known.

The brain, despite everything, does not have infinite capacity. As your lifespan extends, the memories of what are less important blend together, collating down. Similar experiences all merge into one haze, the first time you experience something sharper than the rest but still joining together.

Repetition keeps certain activities fresh in the mind, but there is so much you will not remember.

And when you have so many things to remember, your mind itself will take longer to find what you are thinking about. Becoming lost in your own thoughts, for minutes, hours, days, as you struggle to place faces, to recognize landmarks that you have seen so many of.

tl;dr a million years? Anyone would - to our standards - be utterly insane.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a simple man, I saw harem and clicked it. After years and years I'll never get bored of harem shit.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go, down the rabbit wish fulfillment hole.

A million years is over exaggerated for sword training. Maybe a 100 to 200 yrs something is enough to make MC OP. There is already a similar manga where MC trained for 500 yrs and became stupidly OP.

This MC better not struggle to any enemy when he gets back

Dex-chan lover
Iet me guess, the author wiII just shove up the insanity of not sociaIizing for 1000 miIIenia, right?

Double-page supporter
>have technology advanced enough that even the poor have access to electricity
>the job of swordsman still exist

Users who are viewing this thread