Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
@BloodySorcerer i think you missed my point, what im complaining about is that how the heck is he capable of delicately controlling his strength just enough to send his enemy flying without killing him? And yes he did actually forget his training, all he knew was that he train for 100 million years, thats all. He absolutely have no idea on how much he improve hence our MC's spineless and dumb attitude. Imagine a sword saint having no memories? There's only two possible outcome if he fight, 1.) he turned into a powerless civilian with zero fighting capabilities, afterall all of his technique that was based on experience were lost. 2.) he "reflexively knew how to fight" but because he lost his memory, he doesn't have knowledge on how to properly control it so he's always swinging at full power.

And here we have our mc with full of contradictions, because he was in a competition and because he didn't know his own strength, he doesn't hold back and throw his best. And yet he was only strong enought to send his enemy flying? A million or even billions of years of training just to see a pathetic mc who can only makes his enemy fly? Thats too weak! And even if he was stronger than that, he should either split the world apart or just frickin slice his enemy into pieces.

Supporter
@Sweet_Seats Im quite agree with you, if the MC think that he need to take the fight seriously then that man should have been sliced in two instead of simply bounced away like that. The amount of PG-ness censor in this fight was downright heretic

Fed-Kun's army
"And yes he did actually forget his training,"
You don't forget physical training, it all stays in muscle memory.

"how the heck is he capable of delicately controlling his strength just enough to send his enemy flying without killing him"
Isn't it because he spent 200 freaking million years training? Polishing his every move? How would he spend so long training and not have full control over his body?

"He absolutely have no idea on how much he improve hence our MC's spineless and dumb attitude"
No, MC is spineless and Dumb because he has seriously lack of confidence in himself. He could've Defeated UI Goku and he would still think he's trash an his victory was just a Fluke. And yes he has no idea how strong he is, which is yet another reason why he entered the tournament.

"And here we have our mc with full of contradictions, because he was in a competition and because he didn't know his own strength, he doesn't hold back and throw his best. And yet he was only strong enought to send his enemy flying? A million or even billions of years of training just to see a pathetic mc who can only makes his enemy fly? Thats too weak! And even if he was stronger than that, he should either split the world apart or just frickin slice his enemy into pieces."
1 he has no contradictions, like I said before you simply don't forget physical training, especially not one that remained diligent for 200 million years.
2) Just because one doesn't know his own strenght doesn't mean that he has no control over it, only that he lacked rivals to compare his strength with. If he knows it's a simple tournament he won't fight using lethal force. OF course this means that he could potentially overestimate his enemmies and use more force than necessary, which is what happened here, the eneme was sent flying because he thougth the enemy would dodge or resist, however he never used lethal force from the very beginning because killing people would disqualify him.

Aggregator gang
@BloodySorcerer I applaud you for defending this shit but nontheless that doesn't make the story any better. I think youre overusing the word muscle memory. And you're also underestimating how hard it is to hold back. Its much harder to precisely use enough force to defeat an enemy than killing them. You can't use muscle memory to explain this stuff, imagine a doctor with alzimer depending on "muscle memory" to successfully operate heart transplant? ASIDE FROM YOU HAVING DELICATE CONTROL, YOU ALSO NEED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO SUCCESSFULLY PULL OF A STUNT LIKE THAT. And the mc is missing both "Knowledge and Experience" ...

"2) Just because one doesn't know his own strenght doesn't mean that he has no control over it, "

Yes they could actually, just like what you said, he lacks rival to compare his strength. He was like a buffed adult in a kinder garden fist fight. Do you really think he can hold back if he doesn't even know the difference between their strength? Thats my whole point, assuming that he underestimate his self, and thinks that he isnt capable of defeating his opponent, he would simply go all out in every fight. The weak have no use for something called "holding back" they would desperately struggle and always give their all. Only strong people holds back. Also im sure you're not blind so you definitely saw page 12, the MC himself said that "I wont worry about the outcome, i will just fight with all i have. " and you want to say that he was holding back???

So what your saying is=
The mc: "Im weak so i should hold back to avoid killing my enemies"

Thats the biggest turn off and a shitty contradiction right there

Fed-Kun's army
@Sweet_Seats I'm sure of it now, you just want to hate on the story.
" imagine a doctor with alzimer depending on "muscle memory" to successfully operate heart transplant?" A doctor with motherfreaking Alzheimer wouldn't be working in teh very first place, but more importantly Muscle memory is what allow people to remember the amount of strenght they need to apply to do something so yes, the precision of a doctor depends on it. It's the same as a pro game who knows exactly how much movement he needs to aim a perfect headshot under his Sensitivity configuration. And he gets that from repeating the same movements over and over again. No seriously, what the hell are you doing with your life if you get muscle memory this wrong?

"YOU ALSO NEED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO SUCCESSFULLY PULL OF A STUNT LIKE THAT."
No, knowledge only affects mental effort such as knowing where to cut, precision and coordination don't have anything to do with it, as for experience that's literally what muscle memory means.

Since you don't seem to understand what muscle memory is let me explain, muscle memory is is the capability of one's body to remember precisely, movements it has experienced multiple times.
THe whole point of martial arts training is to have people experience a move with their own bodies until their bodies can remember and you can execute a move instinctively. Muscle Memory is the same as physical experience, it's the reason why people kill themselves training to obtain it. So yes, even the feeling of your muscles when executing a certain movement can be trained, which is what gamers do to train their aiming.

"Yes they could actually, just like what you said, he lacks rival to compare his strength. He was like a buffed adult in a kinder garden fist fight. Do you really think he can hold back if he doesn't even know the difference between their strength?"
Yes he can, because while he had no real rivals he fought against a real opponent albeit not a real living one. IF one knows how much strength is necessary to deal lethal wounds, all you need is reduce that strength a bit using your own experiences with getting wounded during training, to know how much punishment a person can take, something that MC deffinitely has faced more than once in his training. I don't think you understand what it means to spend 200 Million years doing nothing but training and resting.

"I wont worry about the outcome, i will just fight with all i have. " Thank you for ignoring the context of the scene. Which he meant on him not caring about the fact that he thinks he'll lose. He meant that he'll fight seriously, not that he'll fight full power. Remember it is forbidden to kill people in the tournament, what kind of retard would use lethal force in such a tournament just becausae they want to treat the fight seriously?

"Thats the biggest turn off and a shitty contradiction right there"
There has been no contraditions and no problems in any of the chapters so far, only you twisting the events and trying to find a reason to hate the series.

Aggregator gang
@BloodySorcerer mygod, your overestimating the mc too much,( his thinking abilty not his strength)the way you explain may sounds good but the mc is not thinking all of the stuff that you said. He knew that "he was a bit stronger" but he also consider that he can lose so hence " i will give my all" attitude". All of the stuff that you said about how he know the lethal wound or what not is just your imagination, he's not aware that he became overpowered, he's not aware that he can run super fast(chapter 1.2). He has 0 awareness that he became the strongest. His first fight shows this problem, he doesn't know that had enough strength to beat his bully so he accidentally sends his bully flying with a single hit "by using his all"
(which shouldn't be his actual all strenght because he managed to cut the space itself in the button thingy)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah you certainly don't know what muscle memory is, I've just confirmed with this.
"the way you explain may sounds good but the mc is not thinking all of the stuff that you said"
That's what muscle memory is, you just think on the movment and you can easily reproduce it without having to think on how to move your body, your body remembers so you feel the action being executed, you don't need to spend time paying attention so that you do things right.

"All of the stuff that you said about how he know the lethal wound or what not is just your imagination, he's not aware that he became overpowered, he's not aware that he can run super fast(chapter 1.2)."
I'm sorry but one thing has nothing to do with the other, not knowing how strong you are has no relation with not knowing how lethal a move is.
You have a freaking sword in hand.
Swords, bladed tools in general are strength multipliers, they are always lethal. It doesn't matter how much inferiority complex you have it doesn't make you dumb. Also you're commiting a huge mistake in this line.
"he's not aware that he became overpowered, he's not aware that he can run super fast(chapter 1.2). He has 0 awareness that he became the strongest."

Yes he's not aware that he became the strongest, however he is fully aware that he became super fast. Thing is, his inferiority complex makes him think that no matter what he accomplishes, every one else will still do better. So even if he became super fast, to him, since others have talent and he doesn't, they became even faster then him, because "he can't ever do better than others".
So he does have some awareness of his strength, he just puts himself down below other's level because he thinks he'll never reach their level. Which shows that he's aware of other people's efforts. But it's for this reason that he doesn't know how strong he is for real. And not because he is ignorant of his acchievements.
That's why I keep saying that nothing in this story so far is contradictory.

Dex-chan lover
nice wall of texts here, I'll give it another chapter or 2 but with this pace, dropping it is highly likely for me. 😔

I liked the cover art but overall, the story (and the MC to an extent) is grating my nerves for some reason I can't explain properly.

Dex-chan lover
MC spent not hundreds, thousand or hundred thousands but fricking bajillion years and he doesnt realize that he is strong.
How dumb is he, denser than harem protag and TON-618. Training for 1 million years but still act like he was just born yesterday, smh.

?!WTF is that pessimism he trained for 100 million years how could he not beat anyone he wanted to. A regular human could only train for up to a little over maybe 60 to 70 years or less if ur body starts deteriorating

Group Leader
Despite the MC believing it was only a dream at the beginning, that should have ended after he beat the first guy. What should have followed was euphoria and the belief of being indestructible, as a child would have. His next action would be up to his personality. Will he keep his composure, go berserk, or something in between?

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to mention that Fina-chan is using a cordless microphone in a medieval world without electricity or any kind of advanced technology?

Dex-chan lover
I hope "even though I trained swordsmen ship for 100 million years deep down I still act like a bitch" isn't going to be the theme here. I want to see character growth.

Users who are viewing this thread