Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

bro, that isn't even a sword technique, its just him swinging as hard as he can. like wtf.

Double-page supporter
"killing your opponent is strictly forbidden. If you break the rule... You will be disqualified..."
^
Am I the only one thinking that the punishment for breaking the strictly forbidden rule is too lenient here? Killing someone and will just get kicked out of the tournament? What kind of joke is this?

And, yeah. MC personality sucks. I hope he grow the balls soon.

Dex-chan lover
"How good am i after 100 million years"
more like 1000+ million years you hit the button till it broke

@ohms having him train for all that time wouldnt have worked without his crippling insecurity
he only managed to keep going for that long because he thought he was the weakest

As others have mentioned, the level of tech is strange. I noticed this when they threw a water bottle at MC in the first chapter. While I think the art is good, the plot is cookie cutter. Too bad.

Yeah this is kinda dumb, mc is super dumb. Looks like he wasted those millions of years, if he trained that long and he says he can't beat these plebs. Dude is a cuck

Why tf do the have microphones? If they have microphones one would assume they atleast have primitive guns because, if tech is that advanced weapons would come first right?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is dumpster fire bad.

I'm guessing he's not entirely conscious during the 100 million years, and he's doing a lot of it on auto pilot. However, even if it's 100 years he should be able to body any one at that tournament, regardless of how much he sucks.

And no killing? I'm not an Edgelord or anything, but how exactly are you going to have a no killing rule with live swords in play? Not to mention, how did that previous guy he fought not get cut in two?

Dumpster. Fire.

bad, dropped to think author made this mc act like this. idk what hes gonna continue from now on. lol goodluck to anyone enjoying this dogshit assssss manga.

I still remember the tournament scene in my novel. There are similarities, like:
the MC is also young (about 14/15 if I remember it correctly) but he's way shorter and the opponent's stature is bigger compared to the MC
but there are differences too. I'd like to spoil it, but I'm a worrywart who's afraid someone is going to steal it, but
the battle lasts kinda longer
. Too bad I stopped before I even did the first chapter, and the prologue doesn't even give any idea about the tournament lol.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the tournament fights held one at a time? Isn't there a lot of participants? Shouldn't there be a pleminary rounds? I mean most sports have multiple game at the same time at the beginning of a tournament (for example volleyball), and it's not like this concept is new to action manga/anime, hunter x hunter did this in the heavens arena arc. At this pace round one will be done in a few days
@summers how is the art any good? The art is shit, the face is weird, weird body proportion, not detailed background, etc. Both the plot and the art is shit

It is strange that after 100 millions years he still acts like a kid , one would think after all that time he would become more mature

there you go, better, slowly gain confidence and push that wimpy ass attitude out

Fed-Kun's army
I could see a working concept here, but with some major changes regarding the character...

After the training period, he should've gained a zen-like confidence/calmness/mentality, which would be the cause of his mind growing to it's "fullest potential". Also, I would've made the MC to meditate during his time in the timeless zone.

Secondly. Change this bullshit about not killing people. He should've sliced that guy in half, regarding his skills and time put into training. Just straight out make him take part in a tournament where killing is okay, and rather common even.. (And make him kill people in duels)

Just mainly, lose the whole bullshit of him constantly doubting his abilities, and over-estimating his opponents skills.. The guy is a fucking grandmaster by now. By the logic of everything, it's very, very unlikely that there exists more skillful swordman than himself.

All things considered, this manga is a wasted potential in my opinion. The main character just ruins this story.
The running joke, of him being surprised of his own strength, while in every other moment he's just an insecure monster... -was NOT funny even on the first time.

This unfunny, irritating trope reminds very much, of this running seasons anime (2021-winter):
"Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town? "

I hate the main character in that story (Lloyd) for similar reasons (while other things considered, I think it's decent anime, with other likeable characters.)

Users who are viewing this thread