Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Lol, i have brave installed but i seldom use. It's a bit hard to kill the habit of opening chrome. 😅

Oh right, the story. Well, i'm more curious what the hermit of time and MC's connection is.

Dex-chan lover
Wut? Bad-Ass Mom is an awesome twist! I'm surprised!

Dex-chan lover
So has he forgotten that he has spent several hundred million years training or not? From the interview he seems to remember part of it at least.

And what's the hermit of time's deal? If he hadn't shown up at his house, MC's mother would be none the wiser about his actions. I guess he already got what he wanted and he's just bored and fucking with them?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao
Old man's been terrorizing that family and I need to know

@Kireato He didn't.
In WN He have no memory of his first million years training but the hermit pointed out that he became stronger and he also noticed hence he spam the button. What became of it is a loop of 100million years. He's close to going insane and wants to get out of that loop so he train and train enough to cut that space. That forceful way of ending the 100million year loop probably the reason why he didn't get his memory wiped and the button slashed in previous chapters

Did he really take that sword which seemed to be a gift and ignore the letter that came with it? rude.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, interesting. I feel nothing. I mean at this point I should probably care something about any of these characters, but I’m really wondering what issues I have to keep reading this? Also just to poke more holes at the beginning, is the author really telling me that the mc’s family (and more to the point bloodline) is special enough to attract the hermit of time, but the mc himself is so terrible at everything that training in swordsmanship for over a decade means he’s still absolute trash at it? Well okay then.

Oh and Brave. I looked up the website and their pitch sounds interesting. I’d be willing to consider it, but is there anyone that’s already using it or has used it that can say anything about it? I’ll probably do some more research myself, but might as well ask here. Like are there any particulars that stick out and does it do what they promise on their webpage? Honestly, I’m not internet savvy (or otherwise care enough) to be THAT particular about the browser I use. I just use safari because it’s right there on my phone and edge for the microsoft points. As long as there are no red alarms I don’t mind using it. On a side note: there are way more internet browsers than I thought there were (which to be fair was like only three).

Aggregator gang
So much wrong with the backgrounds on this. I see a modern building, a hamburger, an ac unit on top of another building, and flourescent lights. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread