Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness Oh no, he's denser than osmium.

Reading the Lightnoveltranslations version of the LN/WN, at around chapter 115ish (for reference, this manga chapter is chapter 7 of the LN/WN), and he is still dense as fuck. I mean, 115 chapters in, and
he still hasn't had sex with either of the two main female protags, both of which are hilariously/obviously in love with him, and one of which literally sleeps in the same bed as him almost every night...

Dex-chan lover
Someone called "Rose" gets called to the podium alongside MC, MC "Rose?! What are you doing here?"

Double-page supporter
Hahaha. just because your depressed my dude doesn't make it okay to walk into rooms with half-naked princesses.

Jokes aside. MC forgot his stupid OP perception powers.

Fed-Kun's army
If you don't want to go there just don't, and bolt the fuck out. It would be way funnier.

He went in to men's bath btw. There is a sign says 男 (man) in the entrance. She's in the wrong. What the fuck is wrong with anime girls...

Page 14, that Gorilla should at least wear shoes to fit in with the humans!

i dont know why i actually expected something decent out of this

Contributor
Yo isn’t this the same setup as Rakudai and Asterisk?

Was I baited into reading another fucking battle harem?

Dex-chan lover
Just saw this got an update, read all from the beginning. It was a quick enjoyable read, though only lasted for 10 minutes. x'D

To all the people who don't understand why this specific protagonist is so fucking dense, let's explore:

[ul]Allen was severely bullied at his fencing school. Not only the other students, but the teachers all bullied him. Think about how that would affect your self esteem.[/ul]

[ul]Allen then pushed the 100-million-year button multiple times. He was alone, with his own thoughts, for nearly a billion years according to the story.
[/ul]
Anybody would be mentally unstable after a single press of the button, but he pushed it multiple times. Think about it, a billion years thinking you're awful at something and just trying to reach the level of others.

I know it doesn't make sense to readers, but if you put yourself in his shoes you really start to understand why he thinks the way he does. It's definitely annoying, though haha

Dex-chan lover
Guess the women's side was full? so she decided to use the mens since it was empty lol got caught and challenged out mc who caught her xD

I'm kinda annoyed she seems to be in the wrong dressing room and then gets pissed off and challenging the mc?
I hope this annoying battle as introduction part is gonna be over soon. And I hope she's not gonna be tsundere.

I can already see all the looking-down-and-getting-beaten-up scenes. I hope it's gonna be presented good.

Users who are viewing this thread