Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@metincan3606
Couldn't you tell by her generic template roll, or by her twin tails that she would be the one who is violent without a good reason? It seems that the author put all creativity into the world building (which even that isn't much better) and used the literal 3 peraon dynamic that every single generic af shounen uses when it is a harem.

-1 dense male MC, who for some reason every girl who looks at him, suddenly will begin to wants his dick. No matter what happens, this fucker will get physically abused somehow, often by a harem member(s) and will just say "that's fine, carry on please. I hope in your malicious treatment of my body, you didn't somehow injure yourself". Definitely being made dense to keep the manga rating sub hentai.

-1 tsundere girl, who is beyond violently abusive to MC, even if he is completely innocent, but will say she is sorry afterwards like it is assumed that it makes everything ok. She also is the self appointed MC's virginity police. Almost guarenteed to have family issues too. You WILL see her naked by walking in on her.

-1 "quiet" girl who MC has known from a previous engagement (sometimes literal engagement), who either loves or hates MC, but will nonetheless stalk the fuck out of him. Usually popular for no real reason other than she is good looking. But she is by far one of the best in her field because of reasons only vaguely hinted at, but never fully explained until some sob story down the line.

Dex-chan lover
He is the Victim of the trap How dare she try to beat up the poor mc

Fed-Kun's army
This dude runs away crying like that and I wondered why he was so easy to bully...

He confirmed that the changing room was for men. He should have waltz in there as if owning the place. He wasn't in the wrong, the most probable assumption I would have made was that it was a fat chested trap/trans or an exhibitionist caught in the act... also, are Japanese changing rooms really like that? open a curtain and bam! people are undressing...

@zarian2
I think you meant he was a beta... cuz i don't know if having sex correlates with stupidity. this MC is dense but do they really need to fuck so that the romance part of the story progresses? and how old are they in those later chapters anyway? to be in the same bed without sexual intimacy isn't uncommon, right?

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2
ByakkxZCcAAfhGt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@fiveboxes
are Japanese changing rooms really like that? open a curtain and bam! people are undressing...

I dunno for sure about Japan, but in Sweden public changing rooms are like that, you open a door from the hallway and bam! people in various stages of undress. (Sometimes there will be a corner to turn as well, but that's a technicality since you don't get any reminders about which room you entered until that corner has been turned.)

And from what I've seen in mangas and the like about public bathhouses it seems like Japan ain't much different from Sweden in this regard.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I wanted from this series was to not waste time on this kind of character. But nah. That's CLEARLY asking too much.

Dex-chan lover
Boring use of the trope, but props to the mangaka for making her remind me of the colossal titan's first appearance.

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Why does this have to be a rip-off of other rip-offs?

Dex-chan lover
. . . so the delinquent students recognized that Rose was a badass bounty hunter . . .

But literally no one else at this school for elite swordsmen knew who beat said bounty hunter in that big tournament?

Aggregator gang
this entire shit is your fault, bitch.

cue Asterisk War and Failed Knight

@PrivatePublic its like those chinese novels where no matter what the MC does everyone in the planet has selective memory impairment, you would think every single fucker in the school should know him by name, appearance and that he has his own style. They already made clear that having your own style and winning with it was a big deal, so the news should have shook the country or some shit....but no.

Dex-chan lover
The whole kingdom knows you're here.

Also he had so much time during the 2 billion years of training to think about other's thoughts or how to not be angry at all... but I guess he didn't and still resolves in rage.

Dex-chan lover
Really... You're gonna end that serious tone with a lucky pervert cliche? Out of nowhere? Are there even people that finds that cringy thing funny nowadays?

Users who are viewing this thread