Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness No he dense. All the usual cliches play out in this one.

Wasn't saying
sex was the next step in their relationship, was saying the fact that sex hadn't happened over the course of a year of them sleeping together, while she is literally his slave, while she is making it pretty clear that is where their relationship needs to go, means this dude is dense. as. fuck.
There's plenty of other examples in the WN/LN of his over-densitudedness.
He absolutely refuses to kill, even when surrounded by dozens of enemies all trying to kill him. He spends a majority of the story feeling bad for himself because of how weak he thinks he is, even though he knows he spent over a billion years training and knows he is insanely powerful. That sort of thing. Super duper stupid dense, not beta.

And no,
people of the opposite sex who aren't related, who are in a master/slave relationship, don't just "rest" on the same bed.
Actually, I probably didn't need to spoiler tag that part, everyone should know that.

Group Leader
page 19

didnt-see-that-coming.jpg

Group Leader
Sadly I like cliches but most don't.

Also I think I'm going to add an Ecchi tag to this one.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, this is the most beta male ive ever seen...he has zero confidence in ANYTHING....thats gona get annoying

I didn't see the ecchi coming in this chap...and why the fuck rose who even respect the MC challenging
to a duel???

The one shit I can't stand in this story is how the fucking author depict martial art. Martial art require discipline that strengthen not only the user physically strength but also theirs mindset. You'd think that with the time of 100 mil years of continuous training that he reached formlessness he'd have developed a mental fortitude so strong that nothing can waver him anymore but nope, instead we have a fucking 15 year old brat that doesn't show no sign of his immense experience through 100 mil years and can easily be disturb by the simplest fucking thing like people's stare.

Are you fucking for real with me right now, the concept had me hooked at first but this shit is a literal giant contradictory just to pander to the fucking lowest denominators which is horny teens. You're telling me this guy is the fucking equivalent to Musashi's formlessness, bitch get the fuck out. As much as Baki as a story is really deteriorating imo, at least its characters are believable enough given their extreme circumstances. This shit doesn't make any goddamn sense to say the fucking least.

Dex-chan lover
@Belrog
i agree, what kind of person trains for 100 MILLION years and is still a complete idiot that cares what others think?
this manga is of course, basic fantasy power trip wish fulfillment trash, but the premise could be interesting if the author at least tried to explore the themes of how one would react to 100 mil years in isolation with only a sword to keep them company

I think its pretty obvious he is gonna pwn the living hell out of her.
He is just packing way too much EXP.

Dex-chan lover
@ReeeKids It's a different girl. It's the twin tail princess this time. For sure she would do 180 after being beat next couple of chapters or fill in the tsundere slot.

Aggregator gang
Such a shame that all these kinds of series only get 1 chapter every 1-2 months, if not less. You just know they're never gonna get finished, and even if they continue for a long time, you're gonna be waiting years, if not decades, to see any development at all. Not to mention, a lot of translators drop these kinds of projects before they even reach 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
im trying to find this novel since this type of update where 1 chapter take 2 - 3 month instead of one, if manga ill just read the raw instead

@levyoasu
There is nothing to look for, everything is already here on the page
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-failed-swordsman-who-became-the-strongest-after-spamming-the-100-million-years-button/
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1474fh/

trained for 100 million years but his mentality doesn't seems to change much

So much fun lol... Typical plot but still work for me haha. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread