Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Aggregator gang
Damn need the next part now hahahaha, have to wait another 2 weeks, thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
good thing i read the WN version, so the constant suspension on each chapter didnt effect me

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why they need to take so long to make these half chapters when they already have a whole novel ready to adapt.

Contributor
I thought the author would be better than this, but it’s literally just the premise to a battle harem. Like, same shit as Asterisk War or Rakudai.

alu

Dex-chan lover
Now is clear who changed the curtains marking the man/woman baths ...

Dex-chan lover
"You will never reach me, no matter hard you try"
So you mean 100M years ain't enough to beat yo ass? aight Presses it a 100x more

Fed-Kun's army
I know sometimes fantasy shit doesn't have to make sense but the MC basically has been living for millions of years and yet no character development at all.

Oh, you thought having a dumb MC was already bad? Here! Have a serving of tsundere twintails with a flaming sword!

These spineless main characters are so annoying and the progression for them is almost none existing

Why wont her hair or clothes just get burned or just ripoff that tsuni hair

Aggregator gang
Sadly the only way to turn this around would be for him to say "sorry I was just trying to see everything your sword could do", pwn her like the Boring Swordsman isekai, then say "as per the terms of our duel, come to my room tonight in your bra and panties".

Users who are viewing this thread