Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

"Oh no, she's stronger than me! Guess I'm left only one option."

*sets up a counter mechanism in himself to instantly dodge and attack her multiple times*

"Wow that was tough."

It's like they are mocking our intelligence, WE know he is the strongest cause he has bullshit techniques! Like how can you have clearly the strongest swordsman (he has only done 2 moves out of his style) and have him act like he doesn't know it.

Dex-chan lover
lmao @ peeps comparing this to RakuKishi, this is way worse by a mile (can't believe I actually typed that lmao).

Why are you guys complaining? Just enjoy the damn manga. Complaining about every single thing, you shouldn't expect anything revolutionary after reading thousands of manga especially since you're here. So stfu, learn to accept it as it is and enjoy it. Don't let the mangadex comments section be another Twitter. Be better.

Why everyone think this is Rakudai Kishi rip-off just because the princess is same as Stella and the duel? Let me tell you guys, this is not Rakudai Kishi rip-off, it's more like a Bleach rip-off if you read the WN. Shit get even worse there and I bet a lot of people will be disappointed, especially for who comes for OP MC (MC is still shit. The OP premise is fake af.).

Is the black haired waifu a part of his harem here?pls spoil me ln/wn readers

Double-page supporter
@Noway30 no shit. As far as this duel goes, this is Rakudai's ripped off.
A twintales princess with the power of flame. Check
The power to materialised sword. Check.
The duel started from the MC accidentally seeing princess half naked while changing her cloth. Check.
The punishment for the loser to become winner's slave. Check.
They are staying together in the same dorm. Check.
The final nailed to the coffin is that Static Cut ability. That's one from Ayase; one of Ikki' opponents.
Seriously, there's nothing subtle about this at all. The author just shamelessly ripping off other stories like it was the right thing to do.

Ok this is rakudai kishin for sure
Even the black haired girl looks a lot like the headmaster of rakudai kishin
But I am more upset about the fact that he trained for a thousand years and he couldn't win with one strike. Man seriously? If any other manga about swords had this idea the MC would be a fucking machine for sure

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking braindead
Does the author have any idea how long 100 million years is
And hes loosing to some braindead bimbo with a fire sword? fuck off

op mc? 🤔

that shitty girl really make me want to drop this. fck!! hope shes not appearmuch in the next chap.

Fed-Kun's army
I was really waiting for him to mention the men's bath.

Usually the small time villain that's prideful, dumb, and has some strength is a dude. So seeing a harem member having that role instead is almost funny... but the situation (lucky pervert scene) really was an unfit cause for it.

Group Leader
The director is obviously why I haven't stopped reading this manga.

@Feed_Sauton its even worst, mc was training for 100 million years, with that ammount of time, he should be a freaking unstoppable beast who can cut time and space and move at light speed, not this idiot who is strugglying with a dead brained thot who can use a little bit of fire.

Aggregator gang
This is really the best plot direction the author could come up with? That was the most inorganic forced-slave situation I've seen yet. And why is it slavery again?!

I...
Could...
Could you not just...
I dunno...
say...
"My first action as your master is to order to forget any grievances between us, then declare our relationship as master and slave to be null and void"
Awkward situation OVER.

Group Leader
🤔 is it outright plagiarism or an homage, since this arc ended up being a remake of an arc from a certain series?

Users who are viewing this thread