Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

I read some spoilers some chapters ago and they said that
he was going to lose to some other student, my question is, is the last guy that appears
The one who is gonna defeat him?

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so fucking dumb, he trained for 1 BILLION FUCKING YEARS FFS, he should be untouchable, and he trained for 100 more years and suddenly a lot better, also that fucking hell hundred is fucking broken af, does the one who fought him in the previous year all got mentally broken? Was there no investigation on his move after the tournament is over by the school administration? I mean that shits brutal af to a normal human

Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Cain Material, no, he is far from the Cain I knew.

For those who frustrated at he being hit, I think he intended to be hit a bit in exchange for dealing a finishing blow. If his opponent isn't use that trick or very fast acting poison, he'd be definitely lost.

@Mapax
Exactly, it stunned me that it use correct years, hours, minutes and seconds, but somehow use incorrect months and days.

HUHHHHHH? NIIGGA GOT HIT AND HE LOSES AFTER TRAINING for 1 billion years. Yeah at this point why am I trying to fucking use my brain. Im just gonna become a vegetable and read these shitty stories.

Double-page supporter
a billion years earns a chop, but an extra 100 yrs lets him learn deathblows ;o

@xts RIGHT? why the fuck a normal student like that guy somehow has a weapon that traps someone 100 years (in what appears to be just a second)??? dude out here pulling the mangekyo sharingan on a sword??

This is some godlike level of lack of talent if he still got hit after a billion years of training. Imagine leveling your character in an MMO a hundred times more than the level cap and still losing to mid/starter bosses.

I’m suprised that people still use their common sense when reading this manga and protested when the MC have a flaw.

Dex-chan lover
My advice reading this Manga :
Shut your Brain Off

then you will "enjoy" the Manga

*bcause everything and anything in this Manga is doesnt make any sense

he trains for billions years but alone. he's not used to other people parrying, or baiting, or faking moves. please give him some slack.

but for him to attack people from back... i think that's... out of his character...

@anggggg
People are really underestimating how much time he spend in there. The manga honestly doesn’t make much sense, no matter how trash he was he should literally be god level by the time he came out considering how much time he spent in there. He currently looks pretty weak to me

Speak of the devil here is chapter 10, well I've already given my thoughts of the manga last chapter so all I'll say is that I think it's dumb he lost to this dude after training for 100mil yrs x however many times he pressed that button then beat him easily after 100 more years. Since it's not as if he had no experience at all he was at a fencing school. Well sure he might not have been good or fought at a high level but these other students have 15 more years of experience at most and to be more realistic 2-4 years since he had also been fighting with others before using the button even if it was onesided.

So that I assume everyone who remains after the next one or two chapters either turned off their brain, are here to complain, might seriously not know how to drop a manga or a mix of those. I would say I would drop it like others but I know I'll be back eventually so I'll just turn off my brain and enjoy and I hope you all do the same. though I might take time to complain in the comments every once in a while as well lol

Edit: Also kinda weird dude has a sword that can banish someone to the shadow realm for one hundred yearspeople just straight up get time powers like it's whatever!? but even weirder than that is that it is allowed in the tourney. What if he turns all the other talents stupid by sending them into isolation it's already sus that MC is fine after the button but whatever, If they break out just hit them again or even attack while they are down instead of leaving them on the ground for who knows how long, I'm not saying if he can end matches with one hit but if he really tried he can end matches in one hit MC was 100% incapacitated there, I blame the ref for that like was he meant to actually attack while MC was down or must he have to take a time out after every hit lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread