Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

@redcolonel
I think it isn't that he doesn't want to fight, but that because of the bullying he suffered in his previous school he doesn't want to be singled out or be the center of attention.

Aggregator gang
Sound like miraculously everyone forgot he won the tournament. This is just silly

There are times where a troublemaker in a position of power is amusing. This is not one of those times. This is when a troublemaker in a position of power makes me annoyed enough to just want to skim through the story instead of reading it.

are mc just gonna tolerate this director he didn't get that OP even after billion years more like it's the start for him to gain strength kind of annoying to me

Fed-Kun's army
"Shit, now I'm starting to cry"
Oh my fucking god😂

The novel explains the button ordeal better but moral of the story he has no memories of what happened while he was in there besides his practice with the sword, so that's why he acts the way he does and still seems mentally immature in many aspects (he is exact same as when he went in except with sword skills now and his tendency to always want to train).

hmmm MC should just throw the fight, you know, take a couple hits, forfeit and ruins director plans.

Dex-chan lover
So students of swordsmanship never know he won a tournament before?
Why do author seem to want to bury that fact.

I really fucking hate women like director. So fucking annoying. I'd fucking slash her at that point

Dex-chan lover
i don't get it, he won a tournament that seemed to be pretty popular since the other girl was there also, how nobody knows about it?

Dex-chan lover
...i knew i recognized this guys! they were the guys doing the excited guys meme in ch 4.2!

Users who are viewing this thread