Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

Don't listen to these people saying its bad, they come back after every chapter anyway

idk why but this manga feels like an info overload, still good, just needs a bit better cleaningg

Why the hell does he not defeat everyone in one blow? He trained for 100 **Million years** and still has trouble?

MC's been alive for more than a 100 million years but still acts like a teen. Judgement after reading the first few chapters: trash. Is trash bad? Up to you. I like trash, but this story hasn't introduced anything interesting in the first few chapters. The 'trained for a 100 million years' thing has almost no impact on the story beyond giving the MC the ability to show off some special technique when he decides it's appropriate.

As far as I can tell this is a poorly executed look-at-me-I'm-special power fantasy with a couple of uninteresting waifus thrown in. Normally I'd love such a story, I'm shameless like that, but this story is all in all boring. There wasn't a single characters in this story that I actually found interesting and wanted to see more of.

well, now i have to check the wn to find out if its the mangas fault this isnt great or true to the original wn, always avoided this novel cause of the summary as it didnt seem good but gotta find out info on why he was sealed and the importance of that button, whole story so far is flying left and right with no direction

i love trash, i define myself as a manga garbage man, but this, man this is bad
really bad

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, 100 million years? You don't just leave that shit without insane mental baggage.
https://youtu.be/CN_eL5ukCbw

Banned
This is literally just following the plot of Rakudai Kishi no Kyabaruri, same characters and everything lmao

Users who are viewing this thread