Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

The author did not make the sensei the annoying-cute type, but instead just made her annoying.

My mans trained for 200 million years and he still weak as hell. The author is underestimating how long 100 million years really is.

Same problem as all those Chinese webnovels with ludicrous numbers. If he trained for 100 million years he would be absolutely insane, his mindset would have diverged so far from the human norm that he'd seem completely alien. He was fifteen years old, that would account for what 0.000015 of his memories? How could he even remember anything about his first fifteen years never mind even care about them? What a load of bollocks. Similarly "Oh no fuckheads ancestors did this and that!", who cares when you trained around 80 times longer than the human race existed?

Beyond that really stupid setup it's inoffensive and uninspired, fairly average.

Wait so it's all just Chivalry of a Failed Knight?

- Always has been.

I agree with @BraveHeartedHero. Furthermore I'd say: yes 100 Million Years (or rather 200 Million) is far too unnecessarily long a time span for various reasons, except maybe for he'd be way more OP.
I'd argue that he alone would not be able to master swordsmanship technique or any other non-physical feat (except maybe mindfulness and similar) by himself without someone (or something like the Internet) teaching him.
But bottom line for me is the 100 Million years are probably derived from a Chinese saying or tale, rather than being an [in]accurate depiction of reality and thus don't matter too much for me in the story.
One of the aspects of why I personally enjoy this manga over others is that it, up until now at least, actually builds on the master slave dynamic and has (IMO) a better than average reasoning as to not going back to the normal.
Where as for example the anime "The Asterisk War" basically completely ignored the master/slave dynamic after the initial contracting.

Anyway I want to end this comment by saying that I write this all in good will and I (try 🙃) to respect everyone's differing opinion and look forward to all the manga/anime suggestions of anime/manga which are better than this one (and share the same concept)This doesn't have to the case, I like me some good (different) manga :) as this manga.
P.S: This may look way convoluted, but there's no way for me to tell before actually posting :p.

So the mc went it the million year dimension to train his swordsmanship right so no one would ever make fun of him or put him down. So now that he's done all that and he's op af fuck if he wants to but no he instead turns out to still be the same self doubting incompetent loser that he's always been so what was the point of even doing anything if he doesn't change a single thing about himself.

500 Million Year Button is a thought experiment proposed in a 2001 manga called Minna no Tonio-chan

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid, but it's creative. Giving it a 7 for readability factor alone- the fight scenes may have a foregone conclusion, but they get there in a satisfying way, much better than the average isekai/fantasy manga.

Fed-Kun's army
jesus just reading these comments im getting pissed off hearing about this mc. Homie trains for 100 million years and is a fucking loser.. Amazing plot idea but horrible fucking writing

uhh... why some parts of the story seems really familiar with this manga? > https://mangadex.org/title/11615/rakudai-kishi-no-eiyuutan
and when I said familiar, I mean extremely identical. Is this common
school arc opening
for fantasy ecchi manga? First time reading lotta manga here

Which parts?
The one when both Directors tricked the MCs to see the heroines half-naked, duel part, and when both parties forced to be together

Root personality really doesn't change huh, even after 500M years
Writing is absurd better make it gag manga

Like Helck start as gag manga become Feels train and Awesomeness
Damn I miss Vamirio

Dex-chan lover
Tried to get through the first chapter and gave up as soon as the ridiculously over the top, arrogant villain dude was introduced. Like seriously, do any of these Isekai have normal schools where 99% of the students aren't complete and utter assholes?

I'm just so tired of the one note villains who are complete shitheads with zero human decency. Its become a parody now. The ridiculously over the top "I'm the bad guy" facial expressions make it 1000x times worse.

Did they just introduce a hentai protagonist? Careful Allen or the girls will be stolen before you even noticed.

Im thoroughly enjoying this but damn i feel like mc completely lost his reason for being alive after his first encounter with first antagonist and now he wants a normal life? You don't hit a button that lets u live hundred million years to train and then become that dull. but its a shounen manga and i myself chose to continue reading this so its on me i guess lol

bad, dropped to think author made this mc act like this. idk what hes gonna continue from now on. lol goodluck to anyone enjoying this dogshit assssss manga.

Is this not a carbon copy of Chivalry of a Failed Knight? Like, 1 for 1?

Users who are viewing this thread